User Reviews for Excedrin PM

Learn more about Excedrin PM.

Headache 4 reviews 239 medications

Insomnia 2 reviews 109 medications

6.3
Summary of Excedrin PM reviews 6 reviews 6.7

Reviews for Excedrin PM

For Headache "I tried the cheap brands they made me sick, so I went back to Excedrin works great. It's like a car - you can save and get a cheap one with cheap results or pay a little more and get something that performs great. This brand is the good one - I'd invest in thier stocks"

green hornet January 8, 2016

For Insomnia "I love these. When I feel like I will have trouble sleeping, I take 1 pill. That usually works. If it doesn't I take another one. No side effects except sometimes my dreams are better. No hangover. My sister can not take them, they make her groggy."

fleajo September 20, 2013

For Headache "Back in January of 2004, I had a terrible migraine that would not go away. I finally took Excedrin PM, so I could sleep. I had a convulsion and I have had double vision ever since."

catryna January 30, 2010

For Headache "I use it sometimes at the onset of a migraine. It helps me relax and fall asleep without the side effects of a stronger migraine medication."

Anonymous March 11, 2009

For Headache "The only pill I take for headaches, pains and insomnia and I wouldn't change it."

Mary21004 May 13, 2008

For Insomnia "It helped me fall asleep and get a full night of sleep. It was not hard for me to stop taking it. I did not wake up feeling grogy."

Anonymous March 11, 2008