Medication Guide App

User Reviews for Excedrin PM

Learn more about Excedrin PM.

Insomnia 2 reviews 96 medications

6.3
Headache 3 reviews 234 medications

5.5
Pain 0 reviews 908 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Excedrin PM reviews 5 reviews 5.8

Reviews for Excedrin PM

Review by fleajo: User Rating:

Excedrin PM (acetaminophen / diphenhydramine) for Insomnia: I love these. When I feel like I will have trouble sleeping, I take 1 pill. That usually works. If it doesn't I take another one. No side effects except sometimes my dreams are better. No hangover. My sister can not take them, they make her groggy.

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
September 20, 2013 12:21 AM
Review by catryna: User Rating:

Excedrin PM (acetaminophen / diphenhydramine) for Headache: Back in January of 2004, I had a terrible migraine that would not go away. I finally took Excedrin PM, so I could sleep. I had a convulsion and I have had double vision ever since.

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
January 30, 2010 9:10 AM

Excedrin PM (acetaminophen / diphenhydramine) for Headache: I use it sometimes at the onset of a migraine. It helps me relax and fall asleep without the side effects of a stronger migraine medication.

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
March 11, 2009 8:09 PM
Review by Mary21004: User Rating:

Excedrin PM (acetaminophen / diphenhydramine) for Headache: The only pill I take for headaches, pains and insomnia and I wouldn't change it.

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
May 13, 2008 1:45 AM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Excedrin PM (acetaminophen / diphenhydramine) for Insomnia: It helped me fall asleep and get a full night of sleep. It was not hard for me to stop taking it. I did not wake up feeling grogy.

March 11, 2008 2:46 PM