User Reviews for Tylenol with Codeine #4

Learn more about Tylenol with Codeine #4.

Pain 3 reviews 1069 medications

3.7
Summary of Tylenol with Codeine #4 reviews 3 reviews 3.7

Reviews for Tylenol with Codeine #4

For Pain "I was given the Tylenol w/ Codeine #4 (300/60mg) tabs to use as an extra pain medication for the pain I had in my ankle from the screws about 3 months after my surgery. The Tylenol #4 didn't even make a dent in the pain relief. And in fact 600mg of Advil helped far more effectively then the Tylenol #4"

Patient in pain January 20, 2016

For Pain "I have been taken hydrocodone for years. My doctor wanted me to try the Tylenol 4. It did absolute nothing for the pain at all. He switched me back to the hydrocodone."

Mrs Wolfe December 22, 2014

For Pain "I use Tylenol #4 for moderate abdominal pain caused from endometriosis. This medication doesn't completely stop the pain but makes it easier to function normally. The best thing about it it starts working so quickly after I take it. Other medications I have tried like Vicodin does not work as quickly or effectively."

Anonymous January 8, 2011