User Reviews for Acetaminophen/codeine
Also known as: Aceta w/ Codeine, Capital w/Codeine, Capital with Codeine Suspension, Cocet, Cocet Plus, Codrix, EZ III, Phenaphen with Codeine, Tylenol with Codeine, Tylenol with Codeine #2, Tylenol with Codeine #3, Tylenol with Codeine #4, Vopac
The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care.
Learn more about Acetaminophen/codeine.
Reviews for Acetaminophen/codeine to treat Osteoarthritis
|Review by jonas de luc (taken for 1 to 2 years):||User Rating:|
|September 9, 2013 7:16 AM|
|Review by dirk-davy:||User Rating:|
Tylenol with Codeine #3 (acetaminophen / codeine): I take 4 or 5 Tylenol # 3's per day. Seems to work for my neck and shoulder at about a factor of 80%. Also helps a bit with being bummed out and also with minor depression. Hope this helps. P.S. I like this better than Vicodin. Vicodin gives me a headache, for some reason.
|July 15, 2013 8:37 PM|
|Review by Pegleg13 (taken for 5 to 10 years):|
Tylenol with Codeine #3 (acetaminophen / codeine): It does take the edge off the pain. Taken every 6 hours, the effects weaken and pain returns after 6-5 hours. Side effects can be dizziness so do not operate a vehicle, etc. another side effect can be constipation if taken for more than several days. An OTC stool softener is recommended by my doctor.
|October 22, 2012 3:59 PM|
Learn more about Osteoarthritis
Harvard Health Guide:
Drugs.com Health Center:
- acetaminophen/codeine MedFacts Consumer Leaflet
- acetaminophen/codeine solution MedFacts Consumer Leaflet
- acetaminophen/codeine suspension MedFacts Consumer Leaflet
- Capital and Codeine Suspension Concise Consumer Information
- acetaminophen and codeine Concise Consumer Information
- APAP w/Codeine Advanced Consumer
- Pyregesic-C Advanced Consumer
- Tylenol w/Codeine #3 Advanced Consumer
- Tylenol w/Codeine #4 Advanced Consumer
- Tylenol with Codeine No. 3 Advanced Consumer
- acetaminophen and codeine Advanced Consumer