User Reviews for Coricidin HBP Cold & Flu

Learn more about Coricidin HBP Cold & Flu.

Cold Symptoms 2 reviews 842 medications

Influenza 1 reviews 82 medications

Rhinorrhea 0 reviews 58 medications

Hay Fever 0 reviews 877 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Coricidin HBP Cold & Flu reviews 3 reviews 8.7

Reviews for Coricidin HBP Cold & Flu

Review by doxie08 (taken for less than 1 month):

For Cold Symptoms: I recently had a bad cold. I was not aware that some over the counter cold medications can make my HIgh Blood Pressure worse. This medicine worked great and I did not have to worry about my High Blood Pressure.

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

November 19, 2014 12:08 PM

Review by DFM:

For Cold Symptoms: Love that fact that this is heart healthy, didn't get the nervous feeling from other medications that boasted that same thing, took at 7:00 pm and had good night sleep. Would recommend this to everyone

March 26, 2008 1:57 PM

Review by Pedantic:

For Influenza: As a substitute for Nyquil, this worked surprisingly well. I got a full night of comfortable sleep and woke the next morning marginally refreshed (I was, after all, fighting the flu). The only negative side effect of this drug is that it subtly puts you off your game. I took some and then drove to the store to get more medicine on the advice of a health nurse. Because I was slightly buzzed (but did not realize it) I almost ran a red light. Don't drive if you take this medicine.

March 19, 2008 10:12 AM