User Reviews for Prodrin

Learn more about Prodrin.

Headache 4 reviews 236 medications

8.3
Summary of Prodrin reviews 4 reviews 8.3

Reviews for Prodrin

For Headache: I have tried every over the counter medicine and nothing worked. My Dr. even prescribed me 1000mg ibuprofen and that didn't work either. I got a migraine so bad that I had to be taken to the ER, after numerous tests and head scan the Dr. told me to try Prodrin. It was amazing that after only 10-15 mins of taking only 1 pill the headache was gone! I recommend that anyone who suffers from severe migraine and or tension headaches should talk to their Dr about getting this medicine. It works wonders and I personally didn't experience any side effects.

6 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

April 25, 2012 8:36 PM

Review by goldnms:

For Headache: I have had migraines since the age of 7. I am now 61. It took a lot of trial and error but Prodrin actually works at the onset. I also have trigeminal neuralgia which is excruciating nerve pain around the facial and ear area. Surprisingly the Prodrin helps stop it in its track along with an anti-seizure medicine Lamictal. That was a bonus for me.

5 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

January 19, 2012 12:38 PM

Review by Stanzi:

For Headache: This works great for my migraines. Much better than Imitrex, Zomig nasal spray or Fioricet. Every once in a while, it will fail to knock out a migraine, but on the whole, it's a lot more effective than Zomig. It can make you jumpy, but faced with being jumpy or in horrifying pain, I'll take jumpy any day. If you used Midrin and it worked for you, it's worth giving it a try.

4 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

August 14, 2011 6:06 PM

For Headache: I have used Duradrin, Midrin and Isometh which was very effective on most occasions in past for migraines. I was given samples of Prodrin and had to use it today. I woke up with the headache full blown so I didn't take it, since in the past my experience has been take it when you feel it coming on, works good. I was getting desperate, so I tried the Prodrin. IT WORKED.

9 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

April 29, 2011 8:35 PM

More about Prodrin (acetaminophen / caffeine / isometheptene mucate)

Professional resources