User Reviews for Cephadyn

Learn more about Cephadyn.

Headache 5 reviews 236 medications

9.2
Summary of Cephadyn reviews 5 reviews 9.2

Reviews for Cephadyn

Review by Babygirlbecca (taken for 1 to 6 months):

For Headache: Doctor gave me these for headaches that come and go due to a continuous ringing in my ear. They work great only side effect I had was they made me sleepy. Have recommended to my sister who suffers from major headaches.

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

June 19, 2013 12:28 PM

Review by Kim38506:

For Headache: My doctor prescribed Cephadyn for my headaches, which come and go. The headaches immediately subsided. I had no side effects, and I am on a moderate amount of medication for different diagnosis.

6 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

October 31, 2009 3:05 PM

For Headache: I have had severe problems with allergies after moving to a new area. Sinus problems and then surgery. I have suffered from migraines and sinus headaches. Once the infection cleared cephadyn removed the headache. It does not take care of the severe headache with infection.

7 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

March 26, 2008 10:39 PM

4 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

March 26, 2008 10:37 PM

Review by mountain woman:

For Headache: this totaly got rid of my headache i had had for four days.i could not take it at work as it made me very sleepy-relaxed.i took one at night for two days and woke up with no headache.these are migraine type headaches that were menopause induced.

March 7, 2008 10:27 PM