User Reviews for Cephadyn

Learn more about Cephadyn.

Headache 5 reviews 237 medications

9.2
Summary of Cephadyn reviews 5 reviews 9.2

Reviews for Cephadyn

For Headache "Doctor gave me these for headaches that come and go due to a continuous ringing in my ear. They work great only side effect I had was they made me sleepy. Have recommended to my sister who suffers from major headaches."

Babygirlbecca (taken for 1 to 6 months) June 19, 2013

For Headache "My doctor prescribed Cephadyn for my headaches, which come and go. The headaches immediately subsided. I had no side effects, and I am on a moderate amount of medication for different diagnosis."

Kim38506 October 31, 2009

For Headache "I have had severe problems with allergies after moving to a new area. Sinus problems and then surgery. I have suffered from migraines and sinus headaches. Once the infection cleared cephadyn removed the headache. It does not take care of the severe headache with infection."

Anonymous March 26, 2008

Anonymous March 26, 2008

For Headache "this totaly got rid of my headache i had had for four days.i could not take it at work as it made me very sleepy-relaxed.i took one at night for two days and woke up with no headache.these are migraine type headaches that were menopause induced."

mountain woman March 7, 2008