User Reviews for Bupap

Learn more about Bupap.

Bupap Review Summary

8.8/10 Average Rating

What next?Compare all 287 medications used in the treatment of Headache.

Reviews for Bupap to treat Headache

"I suffered from headaches lasting months at a time.. tried so many different Drs and medications, until the other day I got some samples of Bupap. OMG! I forgot what it felt like to feel normal. People at work ask me what did I do, that I look different today. I say, "I don't have a headache"."

Anonymous January 16, 2012

"I used this medication for over 25 years. It was very helpful for quite awhile and although I never abused it, I began experiencing rebound headaches, at which point I had to discontinue this medicine and am in the process of finding something else that works-guided by my neurologist."

Anonymous October 13, 2011

"I had a tension headache that lasted over 15 days. Demerol helped me for a couple hours, then the headache came back. It progressively became worse and worse until I was near vomiting and was crying from the pain. Half a pill and a night's rest made my headache go completely away. A few minor, short ones have come back, but Bupap was my life saver. I have another extremely painful headache, and I just took a full pill, so let's hope this will help my headache again."

Caitlin22 April 12, 2010

"I have tried multiple medications for my migraines and Bu-pap has worked the best. I am able to take the medication and not feel sleepy. The best part about it is that I can treat my migraine at work."

opi August 28, 2008

Learn more about Headache

More about Bupap (acetaminophen / butalbital)

Professional resources