User Reviews for Goody's Extra-Strength Headache Powders

Learn more about Goody's Extra-Strength Headache Powders.

Migraine 3 reviews 72 medications

Summary of Goody's Extra-Strength Headache Powders reviews 3 reviews 8.0

Reviews for Goody's Extra-Strength Headache Powders

For Migraine "I have gotten an ocular migraine 5 times in my life. I haven't had one in 3 years but today out of the blue I got one and it was awful, it also had me vomitting and I took some ibuprofen but couldn't keep it down. My friend had left her goody powder at my house luckily and I decided to try to take that, it tastes awful but it worked in 30-45 minutes. Migraine gone."

amanda-dawn October 2, 2015

For Migraine "I had the worst migraine of my life for three days. I felt like I'd tried everything possible. Nothing touched the pain. It was blinding. My husband brought me the Goodies powder. It was awful tasting, but within a half hour my migraine was gone. It's a miracle. I'm grateful."

TristinS February 12, 2013

For Migraine "Works okay when nothing else is immediately available. Excedrin Migraine was no longer effective and I needed SOMETHING while at work and it helped."

Anonymous November 9, 2009