User Reviews for AbobotulinumtoxinA

Also known as: Dysport

Learn more about AbobotulinumtoxinA.

Cervical Dystonia 1 reviews 8 medications

Facial Wrinkles 2 reviews 17 medications

7.5
Summary of AbobotulinumtoxinA reviews 3 reviews 7.7

Reviews for AbobotulinumtoxinA

Review by tyw (taken for 2 to 5 years):

Dysport (abobotulinumtoxinA) for Cervical Dystonia: I receive Dysport inj's every 3 mos for the treatment of Cervical Dystonia. It improves my ability to control my moderate-severe compensatory no-no tremor. It helps with pain by relaxing the constant twisting and pulling of overactive muscles.

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

August 14, 2014 4:47 PM

Review by Miami79:

Dysport (abobotulinumtoxinA) for Facial Wrinkles: Experienced dizziness and headaches, lumps and pain first day after injection. Week has passed and symptoms are still present.

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

February 13, 2014 1:52 PM

Review by LovesTravolta:

Dysport (abobotulinumtoxinA) for Facial Wrinkles: I highly recommend Dysport. I have been using it ever since it became available. Dysport works much better for me, not only is less expensive it lasts a long time. I will soon be 60 years young.I used to have very deep laugh lines around my eye area into my cheeks, also between my brows and forehead. All the lines are gone.Recently I returned to Botox because it such a good deal. Unfortunately the Botox only lasted for a few weeks.Because of also using Obaji with Retiina, I think my skin looks better now than it did twenty years ago! I hope Dysport eventually becomes more affordable. I highly recommend it.

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate