User Reviews for Orencia

Learn more about Orencia.

Orencia review summary

6.5/10 Average Rating

Compare all 344 medications used in the treatment of Rheumatoid Arthritis.

Reviews for Orencia to treat Rheumatoid Arthritis

Review by BW853 (taken for 1 to 6 months):

Limited improvement after 4 months, developed bad rash and MD refused to continue medication.

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

March 15, 2014 12:52 AM

Review by Anonymous (taken for 6 months to 1 year):

In UK had this on NHS for last 7 months. Improved within the first month and after a couple of months was able to dance at my sons wedding, something I thought I would never do. Thanks to the makers, it has changed my life. I'm back at work 20 hrs a week and don't ache for most of the month. Like others I do feel washed out for 2 days post infusion but its worth it for nearly a month of good health.

May 10, 2013 6:38 PM

Review by armorchick1:

I am on my 5th month of treatment and have seen some improvement in overall pain/discomfort, but still continue to have issues. I also have extreme fatigue the day after treatment. My doctor just increased my dose to the maximum to see if that works. I must take medication to sleep comfortably and medication to stay awake during the day. These medications interact. I supposedly have a mild case of rheumatoid arthritis and am still waiting to feel normal.

July 13, 2010 10:56 AM

Review by kunki:

After the first week of using Orencia, I felt more energized. Before I would wake up feeling tired, and could barely move. I was stiff and could not go out to dinner, or to other places. Now I can enjoy my life much better, I'm not tired or stiff any more. I can do a lot more things that I wasn't able to do before.

October 7, 2009 7:27 PM

This medication has been a life saver for me. My 22 month old granddaughter and her mother live with me and my husband. It is a job keeping up with her and without Orencia I can't even walk my pain is so severe. Thank You Orencia.

September 3, 2009 3:40 PM

I switched to Orencia couple months ago. I have had 5 treatments so far. Since I switched to Orencia, I noticed that there has been significant improvement with my Rheumatoid Arthritis. I am able to sleep well again at night. I wake up not feeling tired, achy and stiff. In comparison to the other rheumatoid arthritis medications I have taken, Orencia seems to be working more for me. I am no longer sleep deprived and am able to do some chores that I have not been able to do such as opening a jar, door, etc. I experience tiredness after my treatment for one day, then up until the last few days of my next treatment, minor aches and stiffness are back. I am hoping that Orencia will the wonder drug for me and everyone.

March 15, 2009 2:38 PM

I have had 11 Orencia injections now and have found the drug to be extremely beneficial for myself. Overall there has been a marked improvement with my rheumatoid arthritis. The infusion actually works up until the last few days and then I experience an increase in aching, swelling and pain. In comparison to all other drugs, and believe me I have tried just about all of them, this has been a 'wonder drug'. For approximately three days after having the injection, I experience extreme tiredness, but once that passes, I am able to return to work and carry out normal everyday activities; e.g housework and gardening. Prior to this medication I was unable to do general gardening.

71 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

February 16, 2009 8:44 PM