User Reviews for Epzicom
The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care.
Learn more about Epzicom.
Reviews for Epzicom to treat HIV Infection
"Epzicom, Reyataz AND Norvir triple combination. It is expensive, but ALL hiv medications are expensive and there are programs to help pay for the medicine if you have a low wage since most of these HIV medicines cost between $3000 and $10000 or more. This one in combination with Reyataz and Norvir has brought my CD4 level up to 1100 and an undetectable viral load. I do have side effects from the 3 medications, such as nausea and lethargy, but I take Marinol/Dronabinol to take away the nausea. I am happy with my CD4 count and viral load on this combination of medicines to fight my HIV/AIDS infection."
krbsshguy (taken for 2 to 5 years) August 16, 2013
|3 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No||Report as inappropriate|
"I've used this since first diagnosed and starting HAART in 2004, and it's worked extremely well: my numbers have never been below 1200 since 3 months after stating it. I first used it with Sustiva, and now use it with Isientress."
RADuda (taken for 5 to 10 years) March 16, 2013
|4 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No||Report as inappropriate|
Learn more about HIV Infection
Micromedex® Care Notes:
- Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome
- Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome, Ambulatory Care
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus And Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus Infection
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases In Adolescents
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases In Adolescents, Ambulatory Care
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases, Ambulatory Care
Symptoms and treatment for:
Drugs.com Health Center:
- AIDS / HIV
- AIDS Complications and Treatments
- Treating AIDS & HIV
- HIV Prevention
- AIDS / HIV Symptoms and Complications
- National HIV Testing Day
- 9 Facts About Current HIV Treatment
Mayo Clinic Reference: