This material must not be used for commercial purposes, or in any hospital or medical facility. Failure to comply may result in legal action.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
A virtual cystoscopy is a procedure that uses a CT or MRI to take pictures of the inside of your bladder. Dye may be used to help your caregiver see your bladder better.
Follow up with your primary healthcare provider or urologist as directed:
Write down your questions so you remember to ask them during your visits.
Contact your primary healthcare provider or urologist if:
- You have a fever or chills.
- You have pain when you urinate.
- Your skin itches or you have a new skin rash.
- You have questions or concerns about your condition or care.
Seek care immediately or call 911 if:
- You have blood or blood clots in your urine.
- You have trouble urinating or cannot urinate.
- You suddenly have shortness of breath
© 2015 Truven Health Analytics Inc. Information is for End User's use only and may not be sold, redistributed or otherwise used for commercial purposes. All illustrations and images included in CareNotes® are the copyrighted property of A.D.A.M., Inc. or Truven Health Analytics.
The above information is an educational aid only. It is not intended as medical advice for individual conditions or treatments. Talk to your doctor, nurse or pharmacist before following any medical regimen to see if it is safe and effective for you.