Can I take Zyrtec-d 12 hour with type 2 diabetes?

Yes, it's fine to take Zyrtec D is you have Type 2 diabetes.

Is there a 24 hour Zyertec-D?

The pharmacist told me there is only a 12 hour, I discarded the original packing, but remember it being a 24 hour tablet, could this be the case? Lot ...

Zyetec d is about the only allergy medication that really works and ive tried several prescription?

and over the counter.my question is there anything on the market that that is like zyrtec d indoor and outdoor(prescription).i was able to get zyrtec ...

Can I take Zyrtec with Type 1 Diabetes, if so has there been rports of high blood sugars?

I would like more information about Zyrtec and if there are any reports of high blood sugars in Type 1 diabetic patients that have taken it.

1. Which cells have to show in the body in order to determine diabetes ? 2. Are there?

... certain cells produced in the body that determine the type of diabetes a person has ? 3. How can diabetes be prevented besides taking insulin ...