Can I take Zyrtec-d 12 hour with type 2 diabetes?

Yes, it's fine to take Zyrtec D is you have Type 2 diabetes.

Diabetes, Type 1 - Does anyone else have cravings for sweet things? Before I was diagnosed this?

... last August, I never ate sweets, but now I can't have them , all I can think of is chocolate!

Does anyone take this medication to help with type 1 diabetes?

I have type 1 diabetes and a week before my period i get extremely high bloos sugars. I am hoping this med will help with reducing this problem

Diabetes, Type 1 - a new dx type 1 diabetes occured past september after ketoacidosis sent us to er?

... she's been taken off of insulin because her pancreas is still producing insulin.it's a temporary condition called the honeymoon phase.i ...

1. Which cells have to show in the body in order to determine diabetes ? 2. Are there?

... certain cells produced in the body that determine the type of diabetes a person has ? 3. How can diabetes be prevented besides taking insulin ...

1 answer 1 day 14 hours ago