Can I take Zyrtec-d 12 hour with type 2 diabetes?

Yes, it's fine to take Zyrtec D is you have Type 2 diabetes.

Zyrtec-D 12 Hour - my doctor said not to take any allergy drug with a 'D'?

What does the 'D' stands for?

Is there a 24 hour Zyertec-D?

The pharmacist told me there is only a 12 hour, I discarded the original packing, but remember it being a 24 hour tablet, could this be the case? Lot ...

Diabetes, Type 1 - Does anyone else have cravings for sweet things? Before I was diagnosed this?

... last August, I never ate sweets, but now I can't have them , all I can think of is chocolate!

Zyetec d is about the only allergy medication that really works and ive tried several prescription?

and over the counter.my question is there anything on the market that that is like zyrtec d indoor and outdoor(prescription).i was able to get zyrtec ...

Zyrtec-D 12 Hour - Should I take Zyrtec-D with cheratussin Guaifenesin/codeine?

My doctor prescribed cheratussin ac for coughing at night, also have sinus congestion which Zyrtec D was recommended. Have recently undergone surgury ...