Can I take Zyrtec-d 12 hour with type 2 diabetes?

Yes, it's fine to take Zyrtec D is you have Type 2 diabetes.

Zyrtec-D 12 Hour - my doctor said not to take any allergy drug with a 'D'?

What does the 'D' stands for?

Diabetes, Type 1 - Does anyone else have cravings for sweet things? Before I was diagnosed this?

... last August, I never ate sweets, but now I can't have them , all I can think of is chocolate!

Zyetec d is about the only allergy medication that really works and ive tried several prescription?

and over the counter.my question is there anything on the market that that is like zyrtec d indoor and outdoor(prescription).i was able to get zyrtec ...

Can I take Zyrtec with Type 1 Diabetes, if so has there been rports of high blood sugars?

I would like more information about Zyrtec and if there are any reports of high blood sugars in Type 1 diabetic patients that have taken it.

Does anyone take this medication to help with type 1 diabetes?

I have type 1 diabetes and a week before my period i get extremely high bloos sugars. I am hoping this med will help with reducing this problem