Can I take Zyrtec-d 12 hour with type 2 diabetes?

Yes, it's fine to take Zyrtec D is you have Type 2 diabetes.

Zyetec d is about the only allergy medication that really works and ive tried several prescription?

and over the counter.my question is there anything on the market that that is like zyrtec d indoor and outdoor(prescription).i was able to get zyrtec ...

Can I take Zyrtec with Type 1 Diabetes, if so has there been rports of high blood sugars?

I would like more information about Zyrtec and if there are any reports of high blood sugars in Type 1 diabetic patients that have taken it.

Does anyone take this medication to help with type 1 diabetes?

I have type 1 diabetes and a week before my period i get extremely high bloos sugars. I am hoping this med will help with reducing this problem

Diabetes, Type 1 - a new dx type 1 diabetes occured past september after ketoacidosis sent us to er?

... she's been taken off of insulin because her pancreas is still producing insulin.it's a temporary condition called the honeymoon phase.i ...