Zymar - approximate number of drops in 5 ml bottle?

There is supposed to be 12 drops in a ml of eyedrops. So in 5 ml it should give 60 drops.

Does zymar eye drops affect Kariva?

Zymar is an antibiotic eye drop i wanted to know if this effected Kariva like oral antibiotics

The PHN on my forehead disappeared while taking Zymar for a week -- but reappeared. I decided to?

... put a drop of Zymar on my forehead--it seems to quiet the nerves. Any connection or problem?

Zymar - is it safe to use in a diabetic patient with possible retinopathy, cataracts and glaucoma?

Can a person use zymar safely/without causing problems if they are diabetic with retinopathy, cataracts, may be glaucoma suspect. Can I use zymar ...

Does zymar opt sol. treat swollen eyelids?

I got a swollen eyelid... I think from ridin my moped with no shades. So I tried eye drops, I tried eye wash and now i want to know if I can use zymar