Zymar - approximate number of drops in 5 ml bottle?

There is supposed to be 12 drops in a ml of eyedrops. So in 5 ml it should give 60 drops.

Does zymar eye drops affect Kariva?

Zymar is an antibiotic eye drop i wanted to know if this effected Kariva like oral antibiotics

The PHN on my forehead disappeared while taking Zymar for a week -- but reappeared. I decided to?

... put a drop of Zymar on my forehead--it seems to quiet the nerves. Any connection or problem?

Could Zymar eye drops cause c-difficle?

I had c-difficle last year after taking a course of cipro

Why are the doc telling us now not to use zymar drops because he said their not good?

my dad has been using these eye drops for 6 years he gets a shot in his eye once a mo & now the doc tells him the drops are not good & not to ...

How many drops are in one bottle of 4ml Jublia?

I have three nails involved, on of the them is the big toe. According to the instructions, I will need 4 drops per day. 1 drop each for the small ...

1 answer 17 days ago