Zymar - approximate number of drops in 5 ml bottle?

There is supposed to be 12 drops in a ml of eyedrops. So in 5 ml it should give 60 drops.

How long should I expect to see results after taking my prescription Zymar?

I used the whol bottle as directed and I'm about to get a secon bottle. How long does it take for the eye infection to heal?

What happens if I used expired zymar?

I accidently used my moms zymar back from 2005. Right away i realized it so i tried to rinse it out. Am i going to be okay

The PHN on my forehead disappeared while taking Zymar for a week -- but reappeared. I decided to?

... put a drop of Zymar on my forehead--it seems to quiet the nerves. Any connection or problem?

Why are the doc telling us now not to use zymar drops because he said their not good?

my dad has been using these eye drops for 6 years he gets a shot in his eye once a mo & now the doc tells him the drops are not good & not to ...