Zithromax - will Zpack raise blood Pressure?

Actually Zithromax is known to decrease blood pressure (hypotension).

http://www.drugs.com/sfx/zithromax-side-effects.html

Can Tri-Sprintec raise your blood pressure?

I am on blood pressure pills (Enalapril) and am wondering if one will interfere with the other and if the Tri-Sprintec will still raise my pressure?

How does cardizem affect zithromax?

I am taking cardizem for high blood pressure and i see in the info furnished that it affects zithromax, but it doesn't say how it affects it. A ...

Can yo please tell me if Prozac will raise the blood pressure?

I am a 46 y.o. female. Does Prozac raise blood pressure? Can I take Prozac with blood pressure medications? I take Hydrochorazide, Propanolol and ...

Can pravastatin raise blood pressure?

My blood pressure is normally low. Been on this medication 3 weeks. Now blood pressure is normal in the morning. Fluctuates to much higher in ...

Does metformin affect high BP?

I read in an article that peop;e with with high blood pressure should not take metformin because it will cause it to become higher and does not ...