Zithromax - will Zpack raise blood Pressure?

Actually Zithromax is known to decrease blood pressure (hypotension).

http://www.drugs.com/sfx/zithromax-side-effects.html

How does cardizem affect zithromax?

I am taking cardizem for high blood pressure and i see in the info furnished that it affects zithromax, but it doesn't say how it affects it. A ...

Has zithromax ever caused anyones blood pressure to go down?

My blood pressure at the Dr. on Sunday was about normal. Today, it was: 103/60, 117/57, 104/53. I took it three times because I could not believe it ...

Can yo please tell me if Prozac will raise the blood pressure?

I am a 46 y.o. female. Does Prozac raise blood pressure? Can I take Prozac with blood pressure medications? I take Hydrochorazide, Propanolol and ...

Can pravastatin raise blood pressure?

My blood pressure is normally low. Been on this medication 3 weeks. Now blood pressure is normal in the morning. Fluctuates to much higher in ...

Zithromax - Does z pack treat sinusitis ?

I was treated for flu type A with tamiflu , then doc put me on zpack for bronchitis. Last four to five days had to take sumatriptan for migrane which ...