Zithromax - will Zpack raise blood Pressure?

Actually Zithromax is known to decrease blood pressure (hypotension).

http://www.drugs.com/sfx/zithromax-side-effects.html

How does cardizem affect zithromax?

I am taking cardizem for high blood pressure and i see in the info furnished that it affects zithromax, but it doesn't say how it affects it. A ...

Has zithromax ever caused anyones blood pressure to go down?

My blood pressure at the Dr. on Sunday was about normal. Today, it was: 103/60, 117/57, 104/53. I took it three times because I could not believe it ...

Can taking Prometrium 200mg for twelve days raise your blood pressure?

My blood pressure seems to be higher since being put on Prometrium, can this be the cause, or maybe it being used with other medications at the same ...

SAMe - Can Sam-e raise blood pressure?

Ihave recently started taking sam-e and while noticing it improved my mood, I also noticed my blood pressure rose

Zithromax - Does z pack treat sinusitis ?

I was treated for flu type A with tamiflu , then doc put me on zpack for bronchitis. Last four to five days had to take sumatriptan for migrane which ...