Zithromax - Will the z-pack cure a UTI?

Zithromax is not normally given for a urinary tract infection but it will help. there are other antibiotics used more commonly.

Can increased need to urinate be a sign of UTI?

I have had the overwhelming need to urinate constantly for the past 6-8 months and i have to urinate a lot or I get very uncomfortable and urinary ...

Urinary Tract Infection - have chronic uti just drinking lots of water how long til it gets better?

have had a uti for the last two years multiple doses of antibiotics just taking flomax

Will a zpack cure a uti?

I have been taking Zithromax 5 dose pack for 4 days. I have a UTI and have been given Cipro?

Should I stop taking Zithro and start taking Cipro? Should I wait before starting Cipro? Can I take both for one day?

Urinary Tract Infection - Im planning a trip and am afriad to get a UTI AS I AM going to visit my?

... boyfriends who is in the military what should I do I help prevent UTI after sex