Zithromax - Will the z-pack cure a UTI?

Zithromax is not normally given for a urinary tract infection but it will help. there are other antibiotics used more commonly.

Is z pak good for a UTI?

zithromax

Urinary Tract Infection - I get UTI's quite often as does my mom so my first question is if they can

... be hereditary? Wondering for the sake of my daughters. My second question is about medication for UTI's. I get them often, and as I'm ...

Can increased need to urinate be a sign of UTI?

I have had the overwhelming need to urinate constantly for the past 6-8 months and i have to urinate a lot or I get very uncomfortable and urinary ...

What are some methods I could practice to prevent transferring UTI's to women?

I'm a male in my mid 20's, been sexually active for about 7 years and I've been in and out of several relationships with females. ...

What does it mean if the pee hole itches really bad for a female?

My health teacher asked us this question today and asked the girls to come up with 4 possible answers. I thought a urinary tract infection (UTI) or ...