Zithromax - Will the z-pack cure a UTI?

Zithromax is not normally given for a urinary tract infection but it will help. there are other antibiotics used more commonly.

What is the "lowest" amount CIPRO to use to cure Urinary Track Infection (UTI)?

I'm extremely sensitive to meds and usually start all my "new" scripts with 1/4 recommended physician dosage and work my way up. ...

Can increased need to urinate be a sign of UTI?

I have had the overwhelming need to urinate constantly for the past 6-8 months and i have to urinate a lot or I get very uncomfortable and urinary ...

Will a zpack cure a uti?

I have been taking Zithromax 5 dose pack for 4 days. I have a UTI and have been given Cipro?

Should I stop taking Zithro and start taking Cipro? Should I wait before starting Cipro? Can I take both for one day?

Urinary Tract Infection - Im planning a trip and am afriad to get a UTI AS I AM going to visit my?

... boyfriends who is in the military what should I do I help prevent UTI after sex