Zithromax - Will the z-pack cure a UTI?

Zithromax is not normally given for a urinary tract infection but it will help. there are other antibiotics used more commonly.

Urinary Tract Infection - Is there any way I can get medicine for a UTI if I have them often?

I have had some problems with UTI's through my teen years. I got my first one around the age of 13, and then not again until I turned 16 when I ...

What is the "lowest" amount CIPRO to use to cure Urinary Track Infection (UTI)?

I'm extremely sensitive to meds and usually start all my "new" scripts with 1/4 recommended physician dosage and work my way up. ...

Is z pak good for a UTI?

zithromax

Urinary Tract Infection - I get UTI's quite often as does my mom so my first question is if they can

... be hereditary? Wondering for the sake of my daughters. My second question is about medication for UTI's. I get them often, and as I'm ...

Can increased need to urinate be a sign of UTI?

I have had the overwhelming need to urinate constantly for the past 6-8 months and i have to urinate a lot or I get very uncomfortable and urinary ...