Can I buy Zantac over the counter (OTC)?

Yes, you can purchase Zantac 150 over the counter.

I have hepatitis b, is zantac 150 good for me?

i am pregnant, 33 weeks, and using zantad 150 as doctor's prescription. will zantac 150 have side effects regarding that?

My question is I am taking 40 mg of protonix once a day I have been taking for three weeks at first?

... in the first three days I was okay but my stomach still hurts should I be concerned and is there any thing that I should look for as a concern ...

Carafate - Does anyone take this for post gall bladder syndrome ... bile dump issues?

I currently take Prilosec OTC twice a day breakfast and supper and Zantac (over the counter) same as the Prilosec ... but still having alot of issues ...

Gastric Ulcer - I have gastroitis and I take Omeprazole 40MG, but every night I get an upset stomach

... and it gets spastic, then my whole body get spastic and I can't sleep or relax. What can I do?