Can you go through withdrawal after stopping Neurontin?

You certainly can, and should never stop them abruptly. You need to taper the dose down.

Thank You

My nuerologist has prescribed me the neurontin,Is it for pain ?

I take 800mgs in the morning and 1600mgs before i go to bed and it says for sleep. she also put me on provigil to go along with the neurontin. It was ...

New here. My partner is withdrawing from Klonopin via Valium and Neurontin. The Neurontin is being?

... discontinued because of side-effects. I've had a difficult time dealing with the personality changes every day. Because my partner can see ...

Does neurontin cause withdrawal symptoms?

Im using it for fibro and to ease the withdrawls of xanax.When i get off the xanax will i have w/d when i stop neurontin.if so how do you stop this ...

Neurontin - Effects of abruptly stopping neutontin?

I have gone from 600 mg 3x's a day to none in 2 weeks and am having weakness, sever hot and cold and excessive sleeping. Do I start again or how ...