Can you go through withdrawal after stopping Neurontin?

You certainly can, and should never stop them abruptly. You need to taper the dose down.

Thank You

My nuerologist has prescribed me the neurontin,Is it for pain ?

I take 800mgs in the morning and 1600mgs before i go to bed and it says for sleep. she also put me on provigil to go along with the neurontin. It was ...

Neurontin - has anyone experienced withdrawal symptoms when coming off Neurontin?

I had horrible side effects while taking 2700 mg for shingles. I came off slowly. Horrible withdrawal. Now, 3 months later, I am still experiencing ...

Neurontin and Imodium for wd's Withdrawal from opiates, Help Hints?

Just wondering if anyone else has had success with symptoms of withdrawals using larger doses of Gabapentin/nuerontin and large doses of Imodium. It ...

Neurontin - Effects of abruptly stopping neutontin?

I have gone from 600 mg 3x's a day to none in 2 weeks and am having weakness, sever hot and cold and excessive sleeping. Do I start again or how ...