Can you go through withdrawal after stopping Neurontin?

You certainly can, and should never stop them abruptly. You need to taper the dose down.

Thank You

Neurontin - has anyone experienced withdrawal symptoms when coming off Neurontin?

I had horrible side effects while taking 2700 mg for shingles. I came off slowly. Horrible withdrawal. Now, 3 months later, I am still experiencing ...

New here. My partner is withdrawing from Klonopin via Valium and Neurontin. The Neurontin is being?

... discontinued because of side-effects. I've had a difficult time dealing with the personality changes every day. Because my partner can see ...

Neurontin and Imodium for wd's Withdrawal from opiates, Help Hints?

Just wondering if anyone else has had success with symptoms of withdrawals using larger doses of Gabapentin/nuerontin and large doses of Imodium. It ...

Does neurontin cause withdrawal symptoms?

Im using it for fibro and to ease the withdrawls of xanax.When i get off the xanax will i have w/d when i stop neurontin.if so how do you stop this ...

Can I stop Neurontin without withdrawals?

3 answers 15 days ago