Can you go through withdrawal after stopping Neurontin?

You certainly can, and should never stop them abruptly. You need to taper the dose down.

Thank You

Neurontin and Imodium for wd's Withdrawal from opiates, Help Hints?

Just wondering if anyone else has had success with symptoms of withdrawals using larger doses of Gabapentin/nuerontin and large doses of Imodium. It ...

I am trying to taper off of 300mg Neurontin?

I am on 300mg Neurontin and on 25mg Valium. I would like to taper off the Valium but I tried before and had horrible withdrawal symptoms. So I had to ...

Can I stop Neurontin without withdrawals?

My Dr. is taking me off clonezepam and on to neurontin for anxiety. I'm also stopping citalopram and

... adding paxil for depression. Does anyone take neurontin for anxiety and how does it work for you?

Pregnancy - I'm looking for some answers on when you get a withdrawal bleed after stopping the pill?

Hi! I'm wondering if anyone could help! Me and fiancé have been together for 6 years and have now decided to start trying for a baby. ...