Can you go through withdrawal after stopping Neurontin?

You certainly can, and should never stop them abruptly. You need to taper the dose down.

Thank You

Deciding to come off of tramadol and clonazepam?

Could this be lethal? i have read alot about stopping benzos and tramadol, and there are alot of people that do and have a seizure. i am also staying ...

New here. My partner is withdrawing from Klonopin via Valium and Neurontin. The Neurontin is being?

... discontinued because of side-effects. I've had a difficult time dealing with the personality changes every day. Because my partner can see ...

Neurontin and Imodium for wd's Withdrawal from opiates, Help Hints?

Just wondering if anyone else has had success with symptoms of withdrawals using larger doses of Gabapentin/nuerontin and large doses of Imodium. It ...

Does neurontin cause withdrawal symptoms?

Im using it for fibro and to ease the withdrawls of xanax.When i get off the xanax will i have w/d when i stop neurontin.if so how do you stop this ...

Neurontin - Effects of abruptly stopping neutontin?

I have gone from 600 mg 3x's a day to none in 2 weeks and am having weakness, sever hot and cold and excessive sleeping. Do I start again or how ...