Can you go through withdrawal after stopping Neurontin?

You certainly can, and should never stop them abruptly. You need to taper the dose down.

Thank You

Neurontin - has anyone experienced withdrawal symptoms when coming off Neurontin?

I had horrible side effects while taking 2700 mg for shingles. I came off slowly. Horrible withdrawal. Now, 3 months later, I am still experiencing ...

Neurontin and Imodium for wd's Withdrawal from opiates, Help Hints?

Just wondering if anyone else has had success with symptoms of withdrawals using larger doses of Gabapentin/nuerontin and large doses of Imodium. It ...

I am trying to taper off of 300mg Neurontin?

I am on 300mg Neurontin and on 25mg Valium. I would like to taper off the Valium but I tried before and had horrible withdrawal symptoms. So I had to ...

Nystatin/Triamcinolone - Is there withdrawal symptoms that may occur after stopping the medication?

I took this medication for jock itch. But after stopping the medication I started experiencing sever itching and sensitivity. I also noted thickening ...