Can you go through withdrawal after stopping Neurontin?

You certainly can, and should never stop them abruptly. You need to taper the dose down.

Thank You

Deciding to come off of tramadol and clonazepam?

Could this be lethal? i have read alot about stopping benzos and tramadol, and there are alot of people that do and have a seizure. i am also staying ...

My nuerologist has prescribed me the neurontin,Is it for pain ?

I take 800mgs in the morning and 1600mgs before i go to bed and it says for sleep. she also put me on provigil to go along with the neurontin. It was ...

Neurontin - has anyone experienced withdrawal symptoms when coming off Neurontin?

I had horrible side effects while taking 2700 mg for shingles. I came off slowly. Horrible withdrawal. Now, 3 months later, I am still experiencing ...

Does neurontin cause withdrawal symptoms?

Im using it for fibro and to ease the withdrawls of xanax.When i get off the xanax will i have w/d when i stop neurontin.if so how do you stop this ...

Neurontin - Effects of abruptly stopping neutontin?

I have gone from 600 mg 3x's a day to none in 2 weeks and am having weakness, sever hot and cold and excessive sleeping. Do I start again or how ...