Can you suddenly stop taking prilosec after being on it for a long time?

Yes, it does not cause dependence

Yes, but you may find that your heartburn returns.

Can I take Prilosec 1/2 hour prior to taking Doxycycline?

I am taking Doxycyline long term and unless I take it first then eat immediately, I get severe heartburn. I have a prescription for Prilosec and ...

Can i breastfeed while taking generic Prilosec?

My doc gave me prilosec well the generic brand in 20mg for my terriable heartburn I have been getting. But i am breastfeeding he looked it up and ...

Rabeprazole - Effects of alochol on gerd medicines?

Why does 2 beers or 2 mixed drinks seem to destroy the affect of gerd medicines; including Prilosec and Aciphex? Other gerd medicines do me no good.

Anyone know if there is a drug for gerd without testicular pain?

I am taking prilosec and started having pain in my left testicle. Does anyone know any others brand that doesn't have this side effect?

Does prescription Prilosec eventually stop working?

I've been taking prescription Prilosec (generic Omeprazole) for chronic heartburn for about five years now. It's worked wonderfully, and I ...