Can you suddenly stop taking prilosec after being on it for a long time?

Yes, it does not cause dependence

Yes, but you may find that your heartburn returns.

i have gerd and i switched meds from protonix to prilosec?

the protonix was making my jaws hurt and making me have more breathing issues like short breaths every now and again do you think prilosec will help ...

Can I take Prilosec 1/2 hour prior to taking Doxycycline?

I am taking Doxycyline long term and unless I take it first then eat immediately, I get severe heartburn. I have a prescription for Prilosec and ...

Can i breastfeed while taking generic Prilosec?

My doc gave me prilosec well the generic brand in 20mg for my terriable heartburn I have been getting. But i am breastfeeding he looked it up and ...

Omeprazole - should I be taking zantac and prilosec both daily ?

I was prescribed zantac 150 mg twice daily , then was prescribed prilosec Dr 20mg once daily. I was never told to stop the first medication. Should I ...

Does prescription Prilosec eventually stop working?

I've been taking prescription Prilosec (generic Omeprazole) for chronic heartburn for about five years now. It's worked wonderfully, and I ...