Can you suddenly stop taking prilosec after being on it for a long time?

Yes, it does not cause dependence

Yes, but you may find that your heartburn returns.

Can I take Prilosec 1/2 hour prior to taking Doxycycline?

I am taking Doxycyline long term and unless I take it first then eat immediately, I get severe heartburn. I have a prescription for Prilosec and ...

How do I take both gabapentine and Prilosec?

My new dr. is starting me on gabapentine 100 mg. for severe, chronic headache (24 yrs+), but I also take Prilosec for stomach ulcer/GERD problems. I ...

Omeprazole - should I be taking zantac and prilosec both daily ?

I was prescribed zantac 150 mg twice daily , then was prescribed prilosec Dr 20mg once daily. I was never told to stop the first medication. Should I ...

Anyone know if there is a drug for gerd without testicular pain?

I am taking prilosec and started having pain in my left testicle. Does anyone know any others brand that doesn't have this side effect?

Does prescription Prilosec eventually stop working?

I've been taking prescription Prilosec (generic Omeprazole) for chronic heartburn for about five years now. It's worked wonderfully, and I ...