Can you suddenly stop taking prilosec after being on it for a long time?

Yes, it does not cause dependence

Yes, but you may find that your heartburn returns.

Can i breastfeed while taking generic Prilosec?

My doc gave me prilosec well the generic brand in 20mg for my terriable heartburn I have been getting. But i am breastfeeding he looked it up and ...

How do I take both gabapentine and Prilosec?

My new dr. is starting me on gabapentine 100 mg. for severe, chronic headache (24 yrs+), but I also take Prilosec for stomach ulcer/GERD problems. I ...

Omeprazole - should I be taking zantac and prilosec both daily ?

I was prescribed zantac 150 mg twice daily , then was prescribed prilosec Dr 20mg once daily. I was never told to stop the first medication. Should I ...

Rabeprazole - Effects of alochol on gerd medicines?

Why does 2 beers or 2 mixed drinks seem to destroy the affect of gerd medicines; including Prilosec and Aciphex? Other gerd medicines do me no good.

Anyone know if there is a drug for gerd without testicular pain?

I am taking prilosec and started having pain in my left testicle. Does anyone know any others brand that doesn't have this side effect?