Can you suddenly stop taking prilosec after being on it for a long time?

Yes, it does not cause dependence

Yes, but you may find that your heartburn returns.

Can i breastfeed while taking generic Prilosec?

My doc gave me prilosec well the generic brand in 20mg for my terriable heartburn I have been getting. But i am breastfeeding he looked it up and ...

How do I take both gabapentine and Prilosec?

My new dr. is starting me on gabapentine 100 mg. for severe, chronic headache (24 yrs+), but I also take Prilosec for stomach ulcer/GERD problems. I ...

How do I know what diagnosis I have is right?

IBS, GERD, Gastric Reflux, infectious gastroenteritis..So these are the diagnosis I have gotten over the years by several doctors. How can we zoom in ...

Rabeprazole - Effects of alochol on gerd medicines?

Why does 2 beers or 2 mixed drinks seem to destroy the affect of gerd medicines; including Prilosec and Aciphex? Other gerd medicines do me no good.

Does prescription Prilosec eventually stop working?

I've been taking prescription Prilosec (generic Omeprazole) for chronic heartburn for about five years now. It's worked wonderfully, and I ...