Can you split abilify 10mg in half?

Yes, you can split the Abilify in half without effecting the efficacy of the medication. You'll just have two 5mg doses.

Depakote VS Abilify?

What is the difference between Depakote and Abilify. I am currently on Abilify (5mg) for Bi-Polar I and I also take Adderall (10mg tri daily) for ...

Ive started on abilify whilst slowly lowering my dosage of olanzapine?

Ive been on the full 15mg of abilify for about three weeks, its really improved my motivation and a lot of other stuff but when i reduce the ...

Clonidine in the morning?

My son is 6. He had been diagnosed with aspergers and we are testing for ODD as well. He has been on abilify 10mg,half and half. He then had to go on ...

Medication - Abilify causing extreme fatigue?

My wife just started on 10mg abilify (upped from 7.5mg) and she is experiencing lethargy & fatigue. Is this normal? She's also on a handful ...

I understand that you are not supposed to split Abilify pills. Can you tell me why that is?

I also understand that Abilify may cause drowsiness, but other sources donot mention that. Could you answer both these questions please.