Can you split abilify 10mg in half?

Yes, you can split the Abilify in half without effecting the efficacy of the medication. You'll just have two 5mg doses.

Ive started on abilify whilst slowly lowering my dosage of olanzapine?

Ive been on the full 15mg of abilify for about three weeks, its really improved my motivation and a lot of other stuff but when i reduce the ...

Is 10mg. the smallest dose for Abilify discmelts?

Since we can no longer get abilify liquid and my son cannot swallow pills, this is the next possible solution. Unfortunately we are decreasing the ...

When do most people take the abilify... I have been wanting to take half in am and half in pm?

Am on med at 5 mg currently. Would like to take half in am and the other half at bedtime. Last few nites I have consistently woke up at 3 am right on ...

Is it proper for a person to break in half a Aripiprazole 10mg tablet to take?

I have a friend who is a vet and he was prescribed Aripiprazole 10mg tablet. The directions for him were to break in half the 10 mg talblet and take ...

1 answer 9 days ago