Can you split abilify 10mg in half?

Yes, you can split the Abilify in half without effecting the efficacy of the medication. You'll just have two 5mg doses.

Ive started on abilify whilst slowly lowering my dosage of olanzapine?

Ive been on the full 15mg of abilify for about three weeks, its really improved my motivation and a lot of other stuff but when i reduce the ...

Is 10mg. the smallest dose for Abilify discmelts?

Since we can no longer get abilify liquid and my son cannot swallow pills, this is the next possible solution. Unfortunately we are decreasing the ...

Clonidine in the morning?

My son is 6. He had been diagnosed with aspergers and we are testing for ODD as well. He has been on abilify 10mg,half and half. He then had to go on ...

Medication - Abilify causing extreme fatigue?

My wife just started on 10mg abilify (upped from 7.5mg) and she is experiencing lethargy & fatigue. Is this normal? She's also on a handful ...

When do most people take the abilify... I have been wanting to take half in am and half in pm?

Am on med at 5 mg currently. Would like to take half in am and the other half at bedtime. Last few nites I have consistently woke up at 3 am right on ...