Can you split abilify 10mg in half?

Yes, you can split the Abilify in half without effecting the efficacy of the medication. You'll just have two 5mg doses.

Ive started on abilify whilst slowly lowering my dosage of olanzapine?

Ive been on the full 15mg of abilify for about three weeks, its really improved my motivation and a lot of other stuff but when i reduce the ...

Medication - Abilify causing extreme fatigue?

My wife just started on 10mg abilify (upped from 7.5mg) and she is experiencing lethargy & fatigue. Is this normal? She's also on a handful ...

I understand that you are not supposed to split Abilify pills. Can you tell me why that is?

I also understand that Abilify may cause drowsiness, but other sources donot mention that. Could you answer both these questions please.

When do most people take the abilify... I have been wanting to take half in am and half in pm?

Am on med at 5 mg currently. Would like to take half in am and the other half at bedtime. Last few nites I have consistently woke up at 3 am right on ...