Can you split abilify 10mg in half?

Yes, you can split the Abilify in half without effecting the efficacy of the medication. You'll just have two 5mg doses.

Depakote VS Abilify?

What is the difference between Depakote and Abilify. I am currently on Abilify (5mg) for Bi-Polar I and I also take Adderall (10mg tri daily) for ...

Is 10mg. the smallest dose for Abilify discmelts?

Since we can no longer get abilify liquid and my son cannot swallow pills, this is the next possible solution. Unfortunately we are decreasing the ...

Why exactly does Abilify cause weight gain?

I'll try to keep this brief. I'm a male model, 29 years old and I just signed with an incredible agency, so weight gain is not an option ...

I understand that you are not supposed to split Abilify pills. Can you tell me why that is?

I also understand that Abilify may cause drowsiness, but other sources donot mention that. Could you answer both these questions please.