Can you split abilify 10mg in half?

Yes, you can split the Abilify in half without effecting the efficacy of the medication. You'll just have two 5mg doses.

I understand that you are not supposed to split Abilify pills. Can you tell me why that is?

I also understand that Abilify may cause drowsiness, but other sources donot mention that. Could you answer both these questions please.

When do most people take the abilify... I have been wanting to take half in am and half in pm?

Am on med at 5 mg currently. Would like to take half in am and the other half at bedtime. Last few nites I have consistently woke up at 3 am right on ...

Is it proper for a person to break in half a Aripiprazole 10mg tablet to take?

I have a friend who is a vet and he was prescribed Aripiprazole 10mg tablet. The directions for him were to break in half the 10 mg talblet and take ...