Can you split abilify 10mg in half?

Yes, you can split the Abilify in half without effecting the efficacy of the medication. You'll just have two 5mg doses.

Depakote VS Abilify?

What is the difference between Depakote and Abilify. I am currently on Abilify (5mg) for Bi-Polar I and I also take Adderall (10mg tri daily) for ...

Oxycontin.. Help... 60mg?

ok someone please respond im a lil bit scared.. i bought an OC 60 yesterday.. i split it in half to a 30mg.. and split that into 3 pieces so it would ...

When do most people take the abilify... I have been wanting to take half in am and half in pm?

Am on med at 5 mg currently. Would like to take half in am and the other half at bedtime. Last few nites I have consistently woke up at 3 am right on ...

Is it proper for a person to break in half a Aripiprazole 10mg tablet to take?

I have a friend who is a vet and he was prescribed Aripiprazole 10mg tablet. The directions for him were to break in half the 10 mg talblet and take ...