Where can you get help paying for Savella? It is costly to me as my ins does not pay for it?

Anonymous

Hello smidget. You might contact Forest Pharmaceuticals Patient Assistance Program: 1-800-851-0758 Regards, pledge

Does it have to be Savella rather then cymbalta? I am sending you some websites and phone numbers that are for assistance. The CoPay Relief Program 1-866-512-3861 or www.copay.org; or Suddenly Senior www.suddelysenior.com/patientassistantprograms.html; or Needy Meds www.needymeds.org; and Partnership for Prescription Assistance 1-888-477-2669 or www.pparx.org. Hope one of these is helpful!

smidget 4 May 2012

I tried Cymbalta and had a severe reaction to it..Thanks so much for the information I will look into it,With paying my own insurance and having to pay for meds also..just can't do it..stressful and thats something i really don't need any more of..thanks again

kaismama 4 May 2012

I know, I have no insurance at all, I just don't have an extra $600 a month for the insurance we are supposed to be able to get now despite pre existing conditions but no one told the insurance companies they can't price gouge us.
I went through my meds with my pharmacist when I lost my insurance and found generic substitutions for the meds I was on, then took it to my doc and everything was switched to the generics substitutes, I took over $200 a month off my med expenses. I doubt I'll change back when I get medicare, because its alot cheaper even with insurance to get all generics.

smidget 4 May 2012

I am really considering just going off of Savella and just taking pain meds as did before..may have pain, but at least I will not have Dr bills and huge bloodwork bills..any suggestions as to how to cut it off? Only been on for 3 mo. and I do have some side effects..leg and footcramps..moodiness and sweats and sometimes I think its not worth the side effects..but alot of bills to tell me I def have Fibromyalgia..and can't work hardy even part time..thanks for letting me vent..

I have been looking for help in getting Savella paid for for over a year now. I've been very fortunate in that my doc has kept me in stock with samples. Knowing the cost of this, its been a real blessing. I was told about one Rx drug company in the UK that is cheaper. I've not used it myself so I can't tell you much about it. Its called Christian Rx. If you find a cheaper way to get it, please let me know. I wish you luck.
In peace,
Tee