I want to know if you can have multiple orgasms while taking viagra?

I'm pretty sure you can. Please see the reviews in the link below. All the best.

http://www.drugs.com/comments/sildenafil/viagra.html

I was on Viibryd for a total of 6 weeks. The first 3 weeks the sexual side effects from previous?

... anti-depressants did go away, meaning I was able to have orgasms again, which was wonderful. However, by the sixth week I couldn't stop ...

Am going through extreme horniness from Hy-codone w/d- any suggestions on how to 'calm things down?

Yes, after taking Lorcet plus 3 times a day for the last 3 weeks I am down to one a day but am in a state of extreme hypersexuality. Have had 13 ...

Viagra - will your erection go away like it normally does after climaxing?

does taking Viagra affect your ability to reach climax? If not will your erection go away after the climax. If not can you reach climax multiple ...

Can vaginal dryness due not having sex for 2 years occur? I sued to try and have orgasms during?

... foreplay with my former date and sometimes I just couldn't do it. He was very understanding. Thought it was the meds. And trust me, if HE ...