I want to know if you can have multiple orgasms while taking viagra?

I'm pretty sure you can. Please see the reviews in the link below. All the best.

http://www.drugs.com/comments/sildenafil/viagra.html

Levora effects on orgasm?

Has anyone used this pill and had a normal sex drive but had a hard time reaching an orgasm? My sex drive is still high but orgasms are nonexistent. ...

Am going through extreme horniness from Hy-codone w/d- any suggestions on how to 'calm things down?

Yes, after taking Lorcet plus 3 times a day for the last 3 weeks I am down to one a day but am in a state of extreme hypersexuality. Have had 13 ...

Is it me, or is phentermine causing me not to have orgasms? I mean lets be realistic, it aggrivates?

... me when me and my fiance are having intercourse and my mind is running ninty to nothing? Ive only been taking it for 3 weeks almost. Could ...