I want to know if you can have multiple orgasms while taking viagra?

I'm pretty sure you can. Please see the reviews in the link below. All the best.

http://www.drugs.com/comments/sildenafil/viagra.html

Am going through extreme horniness from Hy-codone w/d- any suggestions on how to 'calm things down?

Yes, after taking Lorcet plus 3 times a day for the last 3 weeks I am down to one a day but am in a state of extreme hypersexuality. Have had 13 ...

Is it me, or is phentermine causing me not to have orgasms? I mean lets be realistic, it aggrivates?

... me when me and my fiance are having intercourse and my mind is running ninty to nothing? Ive only been taking it for 3 weeks almost. Could ...

Can vaginal dryness due not having sex for 2 years occur? I sued to try and have orgasms during?

... foreplay with my former date and sometimes I just couldn't do it. He was very understanding. Thought it was the meds. And trust me, if HE ...

Gabapentin- female anorgasmia/sexual dysfunction?

I am taking 600 mg of gabapentin 3x a day as a mood stabiliser for my bipolar 2 disorder. It works beautifully for that. I feel great. I feel upbeat ...