I want to know if you can have multiple orgasms while taking viagra?

I'm pretty sure you can. Please see the reviews in the link below. All the best.

http://www.drugs.com/comments/sildenafil/viagra.html

Levora effects on orgasm?

Has anyone used this pill and had a normal sex drive but had a hard time reaching an orgasm? My sex drive is still high but orgasms are nonexistent. ...

I was on Viibryd for a total of 6 weeks. The first 3 weeks the sexual side effects from previous?

... anti-depressants did go away, meaning I was able to have orgasms again, which was wonderful. However, by the sixth week I couldn't stop ...

Can vaginal dryness due not having sex for 2 years occur? I sued to try and have orgasms during?

... foreplay with my former date and sometimes I just couldn't do it. He was very understanding. Thought it was the meds. And trust me, if HE ...

Alprostadil - Will it help to achieve orgasm which has not been possible in over 5 years?

My husband has had all the tests done by his GP and is healthy, is not on any medication, is 75 and since we've been together over five years ...