I want to know if you can have multiple orgasms while taking viagra?

I'm pretty sure you can. Please see the reviews in the link below. All the best.

http://www.drugs.com/comments/sildenafil/viagra.html

Is it me, or is phentermine causing me not to have orgasms? I mean lets be realistic, it aggrivates?

... me when me and my fiance are having intercourse and my mind is running ninty to nothing? Ive only been taking it for 3 weeks almost. Could ...

Can vaginal dryness due not having sex for 2 years occur? I sued to try and have orgasms during?

... foreplay with my former date and sometimes I just couldn't do it. He was very understanding. Thought it was the meds. And trust me, if HE ...

Alprostadil - Will it help to achieve orgasm which has not been possible in over 5 years?

My husband has had all the tests done by his GP and is healthy, is not on any medication, is 75 and since we've been together over five years ...

Does Cialis prevent orgasms?