Can you take metronidazole along with keflex at the same time?

Yes you can, there is no reaction between them.

Does keflex have anything in it that will pop on a piss test?

im in the military and i have a pilondial csyst, i know keflex helps to reduce the flamation, thats all i need it to do, my mom is sending me some... ...

Alternative treatment for fracture?

A friend of mine had osteomyelitis before and this weakened her bone at the right leg. It resulted to fracture.She had undergone 3 operations for the ...

I am taking phenoxymethylpenicillin can I stop them and go on to keflex?

i have had all my top teeth taken out and a bottom tooth removed and now have an infection in my gum. the phenoxymethylpenicillin is 250g and the ...

Can Cymbalta be used for Osteomyelitis?

My husband was left with osteomyelitis in the spine after having a staph infection, he is in pain and is taking several pain meds, none of which seem ...

Diabetes, Type 2 - Hi, Has anyone been rx'ed sulfatrim for a not deep foot ulcer? I have a very?

... shallow ulcer on my ankle and in the past have had keflex for ulcers, but this is the 1st time I've been rx'ed sulfatrim and would like ...