Can you take metronidazole along with keflex at the same time?

Yes you can, there is no reaction between them.

Alternative treatment for fracture?

A friend of mine had osteomyelitis before and this weakened her bone at the right leg. It resulted to fracture.She had undergone 3 operations for the ...

Can Cymbalta be used for Osteomyelitis?

My husband was left with osteomyelitis in the spine after having a staph infection, he is in pain and is taking several pain meds, none of which seem ...

Is there anyone out there that has also been diagnosed with Osteomyelitis?

It seems like doctors themselves don't even know what it is and have no answers for my mother. She suffered and beat Breast cancer just to be ...

Animal keflex is the same as human keflex, correct? I am almost sure but wanted to get more input?

My boyfriend is getting a wisdom tooth pulled in about a month. With his work he had to put it off. It has hurt on and off for a little while but ...

Does Keflex cause restlessness/sleeplessness?

I started taking Keflex (500mg, 3 times a day) yesterday. Last night I had a very hard time falling and staying asleep. I'm not tired at all ...