Can you take metronidazole along with keflex at the same time?

Yes you can, there is no reaction between them.

Alternative treatment for fracture?

A friend of mine had osteomyelitis before and this weakened her bone at the right leg. It resulted to fracture.She had undergone 3 operations for the ...

I am taking phenoxymethylpenicillin can I stop them and go on to keflex?

i have had all my top teeth taken out and a bottom tooth removed and now have an infection in my gum. the phenoxymethylpenicillin is 250g and the ...

My father, age 75yrs/ diabitic since last 25 yrs, has been suffering from constant severe headache?

he was hospitalised for one month at PGI Chandigarh for suspected skull base osteomyelitis, a number of tests were carried out including bone ...

Animal keflex is the same as human keflex, correct? I am almost sure but wanted to get more input?

My boyfriend is getting a wisdom tooth pulled in about a month. With his work he had to put it off. It has hurt on and off for a little while but ...

I should have taken metronidazole about 9:30pm, but I took it at 11 pm, what time should I take the?

my instruction is 2 tablets a day, tonight I should have taken metronidazole about 9:30pm, but I took it at 11 pm, what time should I take the next ...