Can you take metronidazole along with keflex at the same time?

Yes you can, there is no reaction between them.

Does keflex have anything in it that will pop on a piss test?

im in the military and i have a pilondial csyst, i know keflex helps to reduce the flamation, thats all i need it to do, my mom is sending me some... ...

I am taking phenoxymethylpenicillin can I stop them and go on to keflex?

i have had all my top teeth taken out and a bottom tooth removed and now have an infection in my gum. the phenoxymethylpenicillin is 250g and the ...

Is there anyone out there that has also been diagnosed with Osteomyelitis?

It seems like doctors themselves don't even know what it is and have no answers for my mother. She suffered and beat Breast cancer just to be ...

Animal keflex is the same as human keflex, correct? I am almost sure but wanted to get more input?

My boyfriend is getting a wisdom tooth pulled in about a month. With his work he had to put it off. It has hurt on and off for a little while but ...

Does Keflex cause restlessness/sleeplessness?

I started taking Keflex (500mg, 3 times a day) yesterday. Last night I had a very hard time falling and staying asleep. I'm not tired at all ...