Can you take metronidazole along with keflex at the same time?

Yes you can, there is no reaction between them.

Osteomyelitis - My mom's "GP" has been treating her "presumed" osteomeylitis with IV vancomycin for?

... 5 years- I finally demanded mom go see an ortho who sees no signs of it, just some plates and screws that needed to be taken out of her leg years ...

Alternative treatment for fracture?

A friend of mine had osteomyelitis before and this weakened her bone at the right leg. It resulted to fracture.She had undergone 3 operations for the ...

I am taking phenoxymethylpenicillin can I stop them and go on to keflex?

i have had all my top teeth taken out and a bottom tooth removed and now have an infection in my gum. the phenoxymethylpenicillin is 250g and the ...

Can Cymbalta be used for Osteomyelitis?

My husband was left with osteomyelitis in the spine after having a staph infection, he is in pain and is taking several pain meds, none of which seem ...

Is there anyone out there that has also been diagnosed with Osteomyelitis?

It seems like doctors themselves don't even know what it is and have no answers for my mother. She suffered and beat Breast cancer just to be ...