Can you take metronidazole along with keflex at the same time?

Yes you can, there is no reaction between them.

Does keflex have anything in it that will pop on a piss test?

im in the military and i have a pilondial csyst, i know keflex helps to reduce the flamation, thats all i need it to do, my mom is sending me some... ...

Is there anyone out there that has also been diagnosed with Osteomyelitis?

It seems like doctors themselves don't even know what it is and have no answers for my mother. She suffered and beat Breast cancer just to be ...

Does Keflex cause restlessness/sleeplessness?

I started taking Keflex (500mg, 3 times a day) yesterday. Last night I had a very hard time falling and staying asleep. I'm not tired at all ...

Diabetes, Type 2 - Hi, Has anyone been rx'ed sulfatrim for a not deep foot ulcer? I have a very?

... shallow ulcer on my ankle and in the past have had keflex for ulcers, but this is the 1st time I've been rx'ed sulfatrim and would like ...

I should have taken metronidazole about 9:30pm, but I took it at 11 pm, what time should I take the?

my instruction is 2 tablets a day, tonight I should have taken metronidazole about 9:30pm, but I took it at 11 pm, what time should I take the next ...