Can you take metronidazole along with keflex at the same time?

Yes you can, there is no reaction between them.

Does keflex have anything in it that will pop on a piss test?

im in the military and i have a pilondial csyst, i know keflex helps to reduce the flamation, thats all i need it to do, my mom is sending me some... ...

Alternative treatment for fracture?

A friend of mine had osteomyelitis before and this weakened her bone at the right leg. It resulted to fracture.She had undergone 3 operations for the ...

Can Cymbalta be used for Osteomyelitis?

My husband was left with osteomyelitis in the spine after having a staph infection, he is in pain and is taking several pain meds, none of which seem ...

My father, age 75yrs/ diabitic since last 25 yrs, has been suffering from constant severe headache?

he was hospitalised for one month at PGI Chandigarh for suspected skull base osteomyelitis, a number of tests were carried out including bone ...

Diabetes, Type 2 - Hi, Has anyone been rx'ed sulfatrim for a not deep foot ulcer? I have a very?

... shallow ulcer on my ankle and in the past have had keflex for ulcers, but this is the 1st time I've been rx'ed sulfatrim and would like ...