If you have a cold and are taking cold medicines can you still get botox?

Answers

No answers have yet been posted. Add your answer to this question.

Are there any cold medicines that I can take with Zoloft?

I currently take Zoloft and am trying to find a cold medicine that doesn't have an interaction with it. My husband just bought me some Tylenol ...

How long does a medicine last in your body?

I used to take celexa 20mg but i stopped taking it.. now im sick with the flu and usually all the cold medicines interact with the celexa. i dont ...

What is the medicine for frequent urination?

No doubt, I have problem for diabeties and I am having medicines for it to control my sugar. will I have to take other medicines besides present ...

Does the CDC overrule the FDA re Botox and reconstitution?

I work for an institution that is stating that because Botox is reconstituted with a nonpreservative solution that it must be used wtihin one hour of ...

I have been taking plaquenil for almost a year, does this drug lower your immune system's effective?

For three months I have cold after cold with chronic and sometimes violent coughing. I have been given many medicines to fight the viruses with ...