If you have a cold and are taking cold medicines can you still get botox?

Answers

No answers have yet been posted. Add your answer to this question.

Can certain cold medicines cause a false positive on a drug test for alcohol?

I had strep throat for about five days and was taking different cold medicines and caugh syrups, I wasn't able to go to the doctor, so all these ...

What is the medicine for frequent urination?

No doubt, I have problem for diabeties and I am having medicines for it to control my sugar. will I have to take other medicines besides present ...

Has phentermine ever been used for migraine relief?

I suffer from chronic migraines. I am on several preventive medications including botox... as well as "cocktail medicines" for relief of ...

For returning medicine?

I bought some medicines from medical, after taking that some medicines were left, I went to give return that medicine to that medical, but he was ...

Does the CDC overrule the FDA re Botox and reconstitution?

I work for an institution that is stating that because Botox is reconstituted with a nonpreservative solution that it must be used wtihin one hour of ...