If you have a cold and are taking cold medicines can you still get botox?

Answers

No answers have yet been posted. Add your answer to this question.

Are there any cold medicines that I can take with Zoloft?

I currently take Zoloft and am trying to find a cold medicine that doesn't have an interaction with it. My husband just bought me some Tylenol ...

Can certain cold medicines cause a false positive on a drug test for alcohol?

I had strep throat for about five days and was taking different cold medicines and caugh syrups, I wasn't able to go to the doctor, so all these ...

Has anyone else had Botox stop working?

For the second time, my 25 Botox injections didn't work. Two times ago and this time. Last time, I had a great response. Could I have gotten a ...

What is the medicine for frequent urination?

No doubt, I have problem for diabeties and I am having medicines for it to control my sugar. will I have to take other medicines besides present ...

Does the CDC overrule the FDA re Botox and reconstitution?

I work for an institution that is stating that because Botox is reconstituted with a nonpreservative solution that it must be used wtihin one hour of ...