If you have a cold and are taking cold medicines can you still get botox?

Answers

No answers have yet been posted. Add your answer to this question.

Are there any cold medicines that I can take with Zoloft?

I currently take Zoloft and am trying to find a cold medicine that doesn't have an interaction with it. My husband just bought me some Tylenol ...

Has anyone else had Botox stop working?

For the second time, my 25 Botox injections didn't work. Two times ago and this time. Last time, I had a great response. Could I have gotten a ...

How long does a medicine last in your body?

I used to take celexa 20mg but i stopped taking it.. now im sick with the flu and usually all the cold medicines interact with the celexa. i dont ...

For returning medicine?

I bought some medicines from medical, after taking that some medicines were left, I went to give return that medicine to that medical, but he was ...

I have been taking plaquenil for almost a year, does this drug lower your immune system's effective?

For three months I have cold after cold with chronic and sometimes violent coughing. I have been given many medicines to fight the viruses with ...