If you have a cold and are taking cold medicines can you still get botox?

No answers have yet been posted. Add your answer to this question.

What Medicine can I take while taking Adderall?

I'm a 14 year old girl taking adderall with a killer headache and stuffy nose. Which medicines can i take that get rid of my cold symptoms, ...

Can certain cold medicines cause a false positive on a drug test for alcohol?

I had strep throat for about five days and was taking different cold medicines and caugh syrups, I wasn't able to go to the doctor, so all these ...

How long does a medicine last in your body?

I used to take celexa 20mg but i stopped taking it.. now im sick with the flu and usually all the cold medicines interact with the celexa. i dont ...

For returning medicine?

I bought some medicines from medical, after taking that some medicines were left, I went to give return that medicine to that medical, but he was ...

Does the CDC overrule the FDA re Botox and reconstitution?

I work for an institution that is stating that because Botox is reconstituted with a nonpreservative solution that it must be used wtihin one hour of ...