If you have a cold and are taking cold medicines can you still get botox?

Answers

No answers have yet been posted. Add your answer to this question.

Can certain cold medicines cause a false positive on a drug test for alcohol?

I had strep throat for about five days and was taking different cold medicines and caugh syrups, I wasn't able to go to the doctor, so all these ...

Can you have Botox while taking Parnate??

I get Botox in my con-dials (sp?) for headaches. It helps so much but haven't had it since I started taking Parnate. I just want to be safe.

For returning medicine?

I bought some medicines from medical, after taking that some medicines were left, I went to give return that medicine to that medical, but he was ...

Does the CDC overrule the FDA re Botox and reconstitution?

I work for an institution that is stating that because Botox is reconstituted with a nonpreservative solution that it must be used wtihin one hour of ...

I have been taking plaquenil for almost a year, does this drug lower your immune system's effective?

For three months I have cold after cold with chronic and sometimes violent coughing. I have been given many medicines to fight the viruses with ...