If you have a cold and are taking cold medicines can you still get botox?

Answers

No answers have yet been posted. Add your answer to this question.

Has anyone else had Botox stop working?

For the second time, my 25 Botox injections didn't work. Two times ago and this time. Last time, I had a great response. Could I have gotten a ...

What is the medicine for frequent urination?

No doubt, I have problem for diabeties and I am having medicines for it to control my sugar. will I have to take other medicines besides present ...

Has phentermine ever been used for migraine relief?

I suffer from chronic migraines. I am on several preventive medications including botox... as well as "cocktail medicines" for relief of ...

Can you have Botox while taking Parnate??

I get Botox in my con-dials (sp?) for headaches. It helps so much but haven't had it since I started taking Parnate. I just want to be safe.

Does the CDC overrule the FDA re Botox and reconstitution?

I work for an institution that is stating that because Botox is reconstituted with a nonpreservative solution that it must be used wtihin one hour of ...