If you have a cold and are taking cold medicines can you still get botox?

No answers have yet been posted. Add your answer to this question.

Are there any cold medicines that I can take with Zoloft?

I currently take Zoloft and am trying to find a cold medicine that doesn't have an interaction with it. My husband just bought me some Tylenol ...

Botox Experience!!?

Hi all, I thought I would write about my experience about having the Botox for the first time, the Dr's wanted me to try this for my chronic ...

How long does a medicine last in your body?

I used to take celexa 20mg but i stopped taking it.. now im sick with the flu and usually all the cold medicines interact with the celexa. i dont ...

For returning medicine?

I bought some medicines from medical, after taking that some medicines were left, I went to give return that medicine to that medical, but he was ...

Does the CDC overrule the FDA re Botox and reconstitution?

I work for an institution that is stating that because Botox is reconstituted with a nonpreservative solution that it must be used wtihin one hour of ...