If you have a cold and are taking cold medicines can you still get botox?

Answers

No answers have yet been posted. Add your answer to this question.

Are there any cold medicines that I can take with Zoloft?

I currently take Zoloft and am trying to find a cold medicine that doesn't have an interaction with it. My husband just bought me some Tylenol ...

Can certain cold medicines cause a false positive on a drug test for alcohol?

I had strep throat for about five days and was taking different cold medicines and caugh syrups, I wasn't able to go to the doctor, so all these ...

Has phentermine ever been used for migraine relief?

I suffer from chronic migraines. I am on several preventive medications including botox... as well as "cocktail medicines" for relief of ...

Can you have Botox while taking Parnate??

I get Botox in my con-dials (sp?) for headaches. It helps so much but haven't had it since I started taking Parnate. I just want to be safe.

Does the CDC overrule the FDA re Botox and reconstitution?

I work for an institution that is stating that because Botox is reconstituted with a nonpreservative solution that it must be used wtihin one hour of ...