If you have a cold and are taking cold medicines can you still get botox?

Answers

No answers have yet been posted. Add your answer to this question.

Are there any cold medicines that I can take with Zoloft?

I currently take Zoloft and am trying to find a cold medicine that doesn't have an interaction with it. My husband just bought me some Tylenol ...

Has anyone else had Botox stop working?

For the second time, my 25 Botox injections didn't work. Two times ago and this time. Last time, I had a great response. Could I have gotten a ...

How long does a medicine last in your body?

I used to take celexa 20mg but i stopped taking it.. now im sick with the flu and usually all the cold medicines interact with the celexa. i dont ...

Has phentermine ever been used for migraine relief?

I suffer from chronic migraines. I am on several preventive medications including botox... as well as "cocktail medicines" for relief of ...

Does the CDC overrule the FDA re Botox and reconstitution?

I work for an institution that is stating that because Botox is reconstituted with a nonpreservative solution that it must be used wtihin one hour of ...