If you have a cold and are taking cold medicines can you still get botox?

Answers

No answers have yet been posted. Add your answer to this question.

Are there any cold medicines that I can take with Zoloft?

I currently take Zoloft and am trying to find a cold medicine that doesn't have an interaction with it. My husband just bought me some Tylenol ...

For returning medicine?

I bought some medicines from medical, after taking that some medicines were left, I went to give return that medicine to that medical, but he was ...

I have been taking plaquenil for almost a year, does this drug lower your immune system's effective?

For three months I have cold after cold with chronic and sometimes violent coughing. I have been given many medicines to fight the viruses with ...

I am interested in knowing if I can take Musinex to alieve my chest congestion related to a cold?

i do not take any type of cold medicines that are decongestants because i have mitral valve prolapse with tachycardia. i am taking Allegra as a ...

What cough medicines can be taken safely with Zoloft?

Need to know what cough, cold medicines I can take with my Zoloft