If you have an allergy to erthromycin can you have the hepatitis a vaccine it has neomycin in it?

They are not in the same class of drugs.

If I am allergic to E-mycin, am I also allergic to neomycin? Should my allergy to E-mycin prevent m?

Should an allergy to E-mycin prevent me from getting the shingles vaccine?

Hepatitis B Immune Globulin - I was sexually exposed to a person with hepatitis b. After the?

... exposure, I was given the vaccine first then three days later the hbig. will there be any complications since the vaccine came first? Is it ...

Hepatitis b adult vaccine - is it safe to get hepatitis b vaccine without performing hbv ag test?

Is it harmful to get vaccinated while sero-positive for hbv

Hepatitis B adult vaccine- is it safe to get this vaccine in pregnancy.As I am a physiotherapist the

... working place is asking me to get that vaccine. but the occupational therapist are insisting me that getting Hep B vaccine in pregnancy is not a ...