What happens if you take 2 wellbutrin a day? there's a12 hour in between the first and the second?

Anonymous

Hello chokokiellejean. You should be fine. Wellbutrin SR is taken twice per day. Regular Wellbutrin can be taken as directed. Wellbutrin XR is taken once per day. Regards, pledge

Lisa01 4 Jul 2012

Good morning Pledge and Happy 4th of July! Join me in a cuppa and danish before it gets too hot to enjoy it? I think we forgot to tell you, but we're all coming to your house today because we heard you were manning the grill! I'll bring the potato salad and a rum cake for dessert... :) Enjoy your holiday my friend!
Lisa

Anonymous 4 Jul 2012

Thank you Lisa and that sounds like a plan. I'll be fireing up the grill around four but feel free to drop in early, have a super day and meal :-0)