Yellow circular pill M on one side c 13 on other?

Well now I do not know Hover, I can tell you how to find out, look above on this page. Do you see the blue bar? It says Drugs A - Z. Next to that it says pill identifier See it? That's the answer. Use the pill identifier to find out what it is.

Let us know.

Anonymous

Pill imprint M C 13 has been identified as Clonazepam 0.5 mg.

Clonazepam is used in the treatment of anxiety; bipolar disorder; panic disorder; insomnia; periodic limb movement disorder (and more), and belongs to the drug classes benzodiazepine anticonvulsants, benzodiazepines. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy.

Clonazepam 0.5 mg has a low potential for abuse. The drug has a currently accepted medical use in treatment in the United States. Abuse of the drug may lead to limited physical dependence or psychological dependence relative to the drugs in schedule 3.

Pill image:

http://www.drugs.com/imprints/m-c-13-6597.html

Take care,