Xopenex - is it ok to use if out of date?

u can still use it it is just not as potent but will not hurt anything

Has anyone tried vacuum sealing their opened Xopenex vials in the foil pouch?

My son is a very occasional user--just has asthma symptoms when he gets another viral or bacterial infection. I just bought Xopenex ($$ ouch!) and I ...

My Son suffers from Asthma attacks with uncontrollable coughing. How much/often Xopenex can he take?

Our Pediatrian says one treatment every 3/4 hours. Our pulmonoligist/Allergist disagrees saying Xopenex - 2 Puffs/2 Nebulizer treatments every 20 ...

I have some xopenex that has expired. can I still use it?

i didnt use it for a long time and just recently started using my nebulizer again. the xopenex medication i have has expired and i want to know if i ...

My son has Xopenex that expired 5/14, and they can't get any in the town that I live in until?

... tomorrow. Does anyone know if this would still be safe to use? I know that it probably loses efficacy after the expiration date, but at this ...