Xifaxan help with ibs and ic? will it get rid of bloating gas and discomfort?

Anonymous

No. In fact the consumer information said it could actually cause those same symptoms.
Rameses

panda023 16 May 2010

ive read those same side effects but most antibiotics usually do have those side effects ive read some good info on helping with ibs and bacterial overgrowth, i was taking tetrycycline and it was horrible. im also on librax and that seems to help maybe both working together i will have good success i hope :)

panda023 16 May 2010

Ha anyone heard depo provera hormone shot can cause IBS symptoms and IC symptoms?