Xgeva - what is the dosage?

The recommended dose of Xgeva is 120 mg administered as a subcutaneous injection every 4 weeks in the upper arm, upper thigh, or abdomen.

Take care, best wishes!

After one injection of xgeva I began to have shortness of breath. Three months later the condition?

... persists. has anyone experienced this problem?

What are the side effects of these drugs, xgeva, exemestane, amlodipine?

xgeva injection once a month.

Xgeva - Not a question, just a statement?

I was on Xgeva for 18 months, but i was one of the lucky ones that ended up with osteo necrosis of the jaw. Had to take me off of Xgeva. Now starting ...

How long must I stop having XGEVA injections before I can have a root canal or tooth extraction?

And how soon can I resume having XGEVA injections after having this type of dental work done?

What alternatives are there to xgeva?

my concern is about osteonecrosis of the jaw,as I don't have great oral health. my medical oncologist wants to put me on xgeva for my stage 4 ...