Xgeva - what is the dosage?

The recommended dose of Xgeva is 120 mg administered as a subcutaneous injection every 4 weeks in the upper arm, upper thigh, or abdomen.

Take care, best wishes!

After one injection of xgeva I began to have shortness of breath. Three months later the condition?

... persists. has anyone experienced this problem?

Xgeva - Not a question, just a statement?

I was on Xgeva for 18 months, but i was one of the lucky ones that ended up with osteo necrosis of the jaw. Had to take me off of Xgeva. Now starting ...

How long must I stop having XGEVA injections before I can have a root canal or tooth extraction?

And how soon can I resume having XGEVA injections after having this type of dental work done?

Xgeva - How long does it take for a shot to wear out?

My father is having a horrible reaction after 2 shots of xgeva, but know one, including his doctors, knows how long it takes to work it's way ...