Xgeva - what is the dosage?

The recommended dose of Xgeva is 120 mg administered as a subcutaneous injection every 4 weeks in the upper arm, upper thigh, or abdomen.

Take care, best wishes!

Xgeva - Not a question, just a statement?

I was on Xgeva for 18 months, but i was one of the lucky ones that ended up with osteo necrosis of the jaw. Had to take me off of Xgeva. Now starting ...

Has anyone on Xgeva had numbness /burning tingling in their toes?

At night my feet get hot and my toes feel numb and tingly. I have been on Xgeva for 19 months for breast cancer mets to my bones. This sensation has ...

Can I get a tatto while Im taking xgeva?

well i want to get a tattoo on my hip but im taking xgeva, and i was wonderign what could happen if i got the tattoo. could it effect the shots i get?

How long must I stop having XGEVA injections before I can have a root canal or tooth extraction?

And how soon can I resume having XGEVA injections after having this type of dental work done?

Xgeva - How long does it take for a shot to wear out?

My father is having a horrible reaction after 2 shots of xgeva, but know one, including his doctors, knows how long it takes to work it's way ...