Xgeva - what is the dosage?

The recommended dose of Xgeva is 120 mg administered as a subcutaneous injection every 4 weeks in the upper arm, upper thigh, or abdomen.

Take care, best wishes!

After one injection of xgeva I began to have shortness of breath. Three months later the condition?

... persists. has anyone experienced this problem?

Xgeva - Not a question, just a statement?

I was on Xgeva for 18 months, but i was one of the lucky ones that ended up with osteo necrosis of the jaw. Had to take me off of Xgeva. Now starting ...

What alternatives are there to xgeva?

my concern is about osteonecrosis of the jaw,as I don't have great oral health. my medical oncologist wants to put me on xgeva for my stage 4 ...

Breast Cancer, Metastatic - I have met breast cancer in bones and lungs and began tamoxifen and?

... xgeva. Now I have developed double vision and am thinking of discontinuing the xgeva. Has anyone else had any similar experience (apparently it ...