What foods should I eat when taking xenical?

You should eat a well balanced healthy diet.
You must avoid food high in fat while taking Xenical.
http://health.nytimes.com/health/guides/nutrition/balanced-diet/overview.html

What kind of dieting is best to be combined with xenical?

my doctor said to take xenical combined with diet and exercise. Okay? but if it is a fat blocker or fat flusher, then should i do the high protein ...

What are the best foods to eat while taking adipex?

I just received my adipex prescription today and I am going to start taking it in the morning but I was hoping someone can tell me what the best ...

Weight - Has Anyone tried the pill called Xenical? and how well did you do on it?

Hi i have been gaining weight since my period stopped 7 month ago now. even though i hardly eat any fat, sugar or even salt. so i thought i will try ...

Do foods high in vitamin K interfear with taking Xarelto? What foods should be avoided?

Taking to prevent stroke. Most blood thinners react with vitamin K. Can I still eat all the leafy green vegetables I like. I eat alot of salads and ...