What foods should I eat when taking xenical?

You should eat a well balanced healthy diet.
You must avoid food high in fat while taking Xenical.
http://health.nytimes.com/health/guides/nutrition/balanced-diet/overview.html

Does colds, coughs and sleep problems are included to xenical's side effects? why?

I am on xenical for 2 1/2 weeks, for first weeks i experience oily excretions, and now im having hard time getting sleep at night, i'm coughing ...

Where can I find a list of foods that I can eat while taking nardil?

i am tired of looking at the ingredients on each thing i eat. Where can I find a list of foods I can eat while taking Nardil?

What are the best foods to eat while taking adipex?

I just received my adipex prescription today and I am going to start taking it in the morning but I was hoping someone can tell me what the best ...

Weight - Has Anyone tried the pill called Xenical? and how well did you do on it?

Hi i have been gaining weight since my period stopped 7 month ago now. even though i hardly eat any fat, sugar or even salt. so i thought i will try ...

I am taking xenical but am having no oily poos or going to the toilet? I am eating fatty foods?

I am eating fatty foods just to see if it works but, it doesn't seem to be for me. Help!!