Xanax ,Valium, Clonazepam - what is the diferance?

This question has also been asked and answered here: Klonopin vs Xanax - How are they different?

(Valium) Diazepam is in a group of drugs called benzodiazepines (ben-zoe-dye-AZE-eh-peens). Diazepam affects chemicals in the brain that may become unbalanced and cause anxiety. last longer than xanax 6hrs

Clonazepam is a benzodiazepine derivative with anticonvulsant, muscle relaxant, and anxiolytic properties.

Xanax (alprazolam) is a benzodiazepine used to treat anxiety and panic disorder. short life span 2-4hrs

Theyre three different drugs in the same family. the same way that oxycodone, hydrocodone and Hydromorphone are all different