Looks like a xanax bar but has 1 1 on 1 side n nothing on the other dose anyone know what it is?

Yes, Generic Xanax.
Pill imprint 1 1 has been identified as Alprazolam 2 mg.
http://www.drugs.com/imprints/1-1-16244.html

How many mg's is a purple xanax football?

and how many mg's is a xanax bar? im wondering cause i have both, but i know the white xanax sticks that have 1 g are time released, and the ...

( l 1 l 1 l ) shaped like a Xanax Bar?

This chick gave me some pills she owed me.They are white,oblong and shaped just like a Xanax bar.They have 3 scores(lines)on each side.except one ...

What is this pill - with '6039' imprint?yellow, oblong 4 parts. it is 6039 not R039?

Does anyone know wha this pill is? yellow, oblong rounded edges 6039 imprint not R039. supposed to be xanax 2mg bar but seems a littlr thicker than ...

What is this pill - with 'I1I1I' imprint?

I just found this pill that is supposed to be a Xanax bar that is a rectangular "bar" shape with round edges that looks like this (_I1I1I_) ...

What is this pill - is this a xanax bar? imprint?

It is like a xanax bar and it has the 4 bars its white on on side it says OANAX on the other side I'd has 2 on it sideways tho... is this a Xanx ...