Looks like a xanax bar but has 1 1 on 1 side n nothing on the other dose anyone know what it is?

Yes, Generic Xanax.
Pill imprint 1 1 has been identified as Alprazolam 2 mg.

White bar pill looks exactly like Xanax but different imprint "WW11" and no imprint on other side?

I'm trying to identify pills I found. No photo but it looks exactly like a white Xanax bar divided into 4 sections, on one side it has the ...

( l 1 l 1 l ) shaped like a Xanax Bar?

This chick gave me some pills she owed me.They are white,oblong and shaped just like a Xanax bar.They have 3 scores(lines)on each side.except one ...

What is this pill - with 'I1I1I' imprint?

I just found this pill that is supposed to be a Xanax bar that is a rectangular "bar" shape with round edges that looks like this (_I1I1I_) ...

What is this pill - is this a xanax bar? imprint?

It is like a xanax bar and it has the 4 bars its white on on side it says OANAX on the other side I'd has 2 on it sideways tho... is this a Xanx ...