Looks like a xanax bar but has 1 1 on 1 side n nothing on the other dose anyone know what it is?

Yes, Generic Xanax.
Pill imprint 1 1 has been identified as Alprazolam 2 mg.
http://www.drugs.com/imprints/1-1-16244.html

What is this pill - Round with 'a1 mylan' imprint?

is it a "bar" ? i know its a xanax but i wanna know if its a "bar" ? or how many miligrams ?

How many mg's is a purple xanax football?

and how many mg's is a xanax bar? im wondering cause i have both, but i know the white xanax sticks that have 1 g are time released, and the ...

( l 1 l 1 l ) shaped like a Xanax Bar?

This chick gave me some pills she owed me.They are white,oblong and shaped just like a Xanax bar.They have 3 scores(lines)on each side.except one ...

What is this pill - with '6039' imprint?yellow, oblong 4 parts. it is 6039 not R039?

Does anyone know wha this pill is? yellow, oblong rounded edges 6039 imprint not R039. supposed to be xanax 2mg bar but seems a littlr thicker than ...

Is there a type of Xanax bar that has the imprint 1|1 on it?

It's a whit bar but rounded on the sides and has the I'm print 1|1 on it

1 answer 18 days ago