Looks like a xanax bar but has 1 1 on 1 side n nothing on the other dose anyone know what it is?

Yes, Generic Xanax.
Pill imprint 1 1 has been identified as Alprazolam 2 mg.
http://www.drugs.com/imprints/1-1-16244.html

What is this pill - Round with 'a1 mylan' imprint?

is it a "bar" ? i know its a xanax but i wanna know if its a "bar" ? or how many miligrams ?

White bar pill looks exactly like Xanax but different imprint "WW11" and no imprint on other side?

I'm trying to identify pills I found. No photo but it looks exactly like a white Xanax bar divided into 4 sections, on one side it has the ...

How many mg's is a purple xanax football?

and how many mg's is a xanax bar? im wondering cause i have both, but i know the white xanax sticks that have 1 g are time released, and the ...

Help!Is this a xanax bar??

I got some pills from a chick who owed me money.she claims they are Xanax bars.they don't look like any Xanax I've ever seen before.though ...

What is this pill - is this a xanax bar? imprint?

It is like a xanax bar and it has the 4 bars its white on on side it says OANAX on the other side I'd has 2 on it sideways tho... is this a Xanx ...