Looks like a xanax bar but has 1 1 on 1 side n nothing on the other dose anyone know what it is?

Yes, Generic Xanax.
Pill imprint 1 1 has been identified as Alprazolam 2 mg.
http://www.drugs.com/imprints/1-1-16244.html

White bar pill looks exactly like Xanax but different imprint "WW11" and no imprint on other side?

I'm trying to identify pills I found. No photo but it looks exactly like a white Xanax bar divided into 4 sections, on one side it has the ...

Help!Is this a xanax bar??

I got some pills from a chick who owed me money.she claims they are Xanax bars.they don't look like any Xanax I've ever seen before.though ...

( l 1 l 1 l ) shaped like a Xanax Bar?

This chick gave me some pills she owed me.They are white,oblong and shaped just like a Xanax bar.They have 3 scores(lines)on each side.except one ...

What is this pill - Xanax Bar?

I dont know what the numbers on the inprint said but it was white and rectangler and was suppose to be a xanax bar , but im not sure. can you help ?

Is there a type of Xanax bar that has the imprint 1|1 on it?

It's a whit bar but rounded on the sides and has the I'm print 1|1 on it