Dont take xanax took one .1 mg today and have a suprise drug test tomorrow will I pass it??

No you will not pass your drug test. The Xanax will still be in your system

Guys, do seriously have no clue what you are talking about. Klonopin is long lasting and stays in your system much longer than alprazolam or xanex. The truth is that if you only took .5mgs or even 1mg, you should have nothing to worry about. Just make sure it was a one time thing in the past several weeks leading up to your test. It blows my mind how many people want to scare others. Crazier things have happen, but in most instances such as this there is not enough in the system to pop up on a drug screen.

Dumpster Diver 8 May 2013

Ummm- I, disagree with this answer... .. but weirder things have happened before...

Most likely no way, but weirder things have happened

Xanax or any other benzodiazepines are broken down and stored in your liver, therefore you can take just 1 Xanax or Ativan and test positive for it for anywhere from 2 to 4 wks. Those types of medications are probably the most longest lasting ,when it comes to drug tests. The only "Benzo" that is less likely to stay in your body that long and have you test positive is Klonopin; for some reason Klonopin is known to sometimes not even show up on drug tests, it varies based on the amount and frequency you have consumed.

Dumpster Diver 8 May 2013

Umm- very interesting and surprising bit of information... Never heard that one