Would toradol show up in a drug test?

No. Toradol is an NSAID, in the same class as Aspirin, Ibuprofen, and Aleve.

How soon will adderall show up in a drug test?

I am taking a very important exam this coming week and need to focus for it. I used to be prescribed to Adderall up until last year, and still have ...

Urgent..drug test tomorrow: Will Suboxone show up?

I just found out today that my physician is requiring me to take a drug test tomorrow in order to get my prescription for oxycodone. I have been ...

What will somas show up as in a methadone clinic's UA drug test?

I'm taking a test tomorrow but i took a couple unprescribed somas today and was told they dont show up in those tests... either that or ...

On a drug test, what wouls show up as m.o.b.?

had a randon drug test today and need what would show up as,nob or possable nop.

Toradol IV/IM - could a hot burning sensation through the top of head be a side effect from?

... Toradol? My husband is getting this drug in his IV along with patassium, magnessium, antibiotics. He had the Puestow Precedure done on his ...