Would toradol show up in a drug test?

No. Toradol is an NSAID, in the same class as Aspirin, Ibuprofen, and Aleve.

Will tramadol show up in a urine drug test and will it show up as an opiate?

My doctor has prescribed 150mg of tramadol a day for arthitis and chonic neck pain? I have been free of pain since I started taking it. The only ...

Drug test coming - will Xanax and Klonopin show up?

I went out of town and broke down. my zanax was home so i took my aunts kolonapin. I have to take a drug test on thursfor a job ( todays monday). Do ...

Urgent..drug test tomorrow: Will Suboxone show up?

I just found out today that my physician is requiring me to take a drug test tomorrow in order to get my prescription for oxycodone. I have been ...

What will somas show up as in a methadone clinic's UA drug test?

I'm taking a test tomorrow but i took a couple unprescribed somas today and was told they dont show up in those tests... either that or ...

Toradol IV/IM - could a hot burning sensation through the top of head be a side effect from?

... Toradol? My husband is getting this drug in his IV along with patassium, magnessium, antibiotics. He had the Puestow Precedure done on his ...