Would pond raised catfish be one of the foods not to eat while taking isoniazid?

Answers

No answers have yet been posted. Add your answer to this question.

What are the best foods to eat while taking adipex?

I just received my adipex prescription today and I am going to start taking it in the morning but I was hoping someone can tell me what the best ...

What food/drink can I NOT eat while on antabuse?

I have just been prescribed antabuse by my doctor but have not yet started taking it as i am not exactly sure of what food/drink i have to avoid. I ...

Do foods high in vitamin K interfear with taking Xarelto? What foods should be avoided?

Taking to prevent stroke. Most blood thinners react with vitamin K. Can I still eat all the leafy green vegetables I like. I eat alot of salads and ...

I am about to begin Isoniazid. In looking at the foods to avoid, I am asking the question of well,?

... what CAN we eat? Also, I get some conflicting information about what's OK and what's not. Like Bananas, I have a print out that says ...

I take eltroxin100 daily, whenevr I eat foods containing wheat I feel lethargy, pain in my left neck

I have been hypothyroid since past 9 yrs, now im taking eltroxin 100, major problem with me is whenever i eat foods containing wheat like chappatis ...