Would pond raised catfish be one of the foods not to eat while taking isoniazid?

Answers

No answers have yet been posted. Add your answer to this question.

What are the best foods to eat while taking adipex?

I just received my adipex prescription today and I am going to start taking it in the morning but I was hoping someone can tell me what the best ...

Amiodarone - For anyone 80 yrs plus or caregiver: what are you doing for nausea & loss of appetite?

My friend's husband has about given up trying to eat better. He can't tolerate many foods. To date, he can eat ice cream and some other ...

Isoniazid - what can you eat while on this?

Im not sure what to eat while on this isoniazid thats tyramine free.

Do foods high in vitamin K interfear with taking Xarelto? What foods should be avoided?

Taking to prevent stroke. Most blood thinners react with vitamin K. Can I still eat all the leafy green vegetables I like. I eat alot of salads and ...

I am about to begin Isoniazid. In looking at the foods to avoid, I am asking the question of well,?

... what CAN we eat? Also, I get some conflicting information about what's OK and what's not. Like Bananas, I have a print out that says ...