Would pond raised catfish be one of the foods not to eat while taking isoniazid?

No answers have yet been posted. Add your answer to this question.

After taking moviprep?

I am 2 and a half days after taking moviprep and cannot tolerate solid food. I can drink milk or eat ice cream or a popsicle. I am ok drinking fruit ...

What are the best foods to eat while taking adipex?

I just received my adipex prescription today and I am going to start taking it in the morning but I was hoping someone can tell me what the best ...

Amiodarone - For anyone 80 yrs plus or caregiver: what are you doing for nausea & loss of appetite?

My friend's husband has about given up trying to eat better. He can't tolerate many foods. To date, he can eat ice cream and some other ...

Isoniazid - what can you eat while on this?

Im not sure what to eat while on this isoniazid thats tyramine free.

I am about to begin Isoniazid. In looking at the foods to avoid, I am asking the question of well,?

... what CAN we eat? Also, I get some conflicting information about what's OK and what's not. Like Bananas, I have a print out that says ...