Would pond raised catfish be one of the foods not to eat while taking isoniazid?

Answers

No answers have yet been posted. Add your answer to this question.

After taking moviprep?

I am 2 and a half days after taking moviprep and cannot tolerate solid food. I can drink milk or eat ice cream or a popsicle. I am ok drinking fruit ...

Can you eat catfish while taking isoniazid?

fish is one of the foods not to eat while taking isoniazid I was wondering if that included pond raised catfish or shrimp

Isoniazid - what can you eat while on this?

Im not sure what to eat while on this isoniazid thats tyramine free.

Do foods high in vitamin K interfear with taking Xarelto? What foods should be avoided?

Taking to prevent stroke. Most blood thinners react with vitamin K. Can I still eat all the leafy green vegetables I like. I eat alot of salads and ...

I am about to begin Isoniazid. In looking at the foods to avoid, I am asking the question of well,?

... what CAN we eat? Also, I get some conflicting information about what's OK and what's not. Like Bananas, I have a print out that says ...