Would pond raised catfish be one of the foods not to eat while taking isoniazid?

Answers

No answers have yet been posted. Add your answer to this question.

After taking moviprep?

I am 2 and a half days after taking moviprep and cannot tolerate solid food. I can drink milk or eat ice cream or a popsicle. I am ok drinking fruit ...

What are the best foods to eat while taking adipex?

I just received my adipex prescription today and I am going to start taking it in the morning but I was hoping someone can tell me what the best ...

Amiodarone - For anyone 80 yrs plus or caregiver: what are you doing for nausea & loss of appetite?

My friend's husband has about given up trying to eat better. He can't tolerate many foods. To date, he can eat ice cream and some other ...

What food/drink can I NOT eat while on antabuse?

I have just been prescribed antabuse by my doctor but have not yet started taking it as i am not exactly sure of what food/drink i have to avoid. I ...

Do foods high in vitamin K interfear with taking Xarelto? What foods should be avoided?

Taking to prevent stroke. Most blood thinners react with vitamin K. Can I still eat all the leafy green vegetables I like. I eat alot of salads and ...