Would pond raised catfish be one of the foods not to eat while taking isoniazid?

Answers

No answers have yet been posted. Add your answer to this question.

After taking moviprep?

I am 2 and a half days after taking moviprep and cannot tolerate solid food. I can drink milk or eat ice cream or a popsicle. I am ok drinking fruit ...

Isoniazid - Are there a list of food you sure not eat with this pill?

isoniazid that the name of the pill

Can you eat catfish while taking isoniazid?

fish is one of the foods not to eat while taking isoniazid I was wondering if that included pond raised catfish or shrimp

Amiodarone - For anyone 80 yrs plus or caregiver: what are you doing for nausea & loss of appetite?

My friend's husband has about given up trying to eat better. He can't tolerate many foods. To date, he can eat ice cream and some other ...

Do foods high in vitamin K interfear with taking Xarelto? What foods should be avoided?

Taking to prevent stroke. Most blood thinners react with vitamin K. Can I still eat all the leafy green vegetables I like. I eat alot of salads and ...