Would pond raised catfish be one of the foods not to eat while taking isoniazid?

Answers

No answers have yet been posted. Add your answer to this question.

Isoniazid - Are there a list of food you sure not eat with this pill?

isoniazid that the name of the pill

What are the best foods to eat while taking adipex?

I just received my adipex prescription today and I am going to start taking it in the morning but I was hoping someone can tell me what the best ...

Can you eat catfish while taking isoniazid?

fish is one of the foods not to eat while taking isoniazid I was wondering if that included pond raised catfish or shrimp

What food/drink can I NOT eat while on antabuse?

I have just been prescribed antabuse by my doctor but have not yet started taking it as i am not exactly sure of what food/drink i have to avoid. I ...

I am about to begin Isoniazid. In looking at the foods to avoid, I am asking the question of well,?

... what CAN we eat? Also, I get some conflicting information about what's OK and what's not. Like Bananas, I have a print out that says ...