Would Lovaza increase my blood sugar count?

I have not come across any information which suggests that Lovaza would increase blood sugar levels.

Please see information in links below.

I have been taking Lovaza for 2 weeks and ever since I've started I've had many low blood sugars.?

... Could the Lovaza be contributing to it or just a coincidence?

Prednisone - Has anyone ever had a doctor tell them that Prednison can increase white Blood count?

my wife has a wight boold count of 29000 and the doc sent her home because he said that it was due to her having been taking Prednison for three week ...

I have just finished my 12-week Incivek therapy. Blood work has shown that I now have a low white?

... blood cell count. Does white blood cell count usually increase after stopping Incivek?

Can Sotalol and/or Warfarin increase blood sugar to the point of a prediabetic situation?

My husband has been dealing with A-fib since 2008. He has been put on many medications to control this, including Sotalol and Warfarin. He is now ...

When I stop or increase my tablets my INR goes higher or lower, Why?

The Bisoprolol tablet I started with was 2.5 mg recently it was increased to 5 mg. The following week when I attended my INR check my blood count ...