Would an oval pink pill with 77 on one side and C04 on the other be lisinopril or simvistatin?

Anonymous

I have found a match for your pill, actually the 77 is LL.-

Pill imprint LL C04 has been identified as Simvastatin 40 mg.

Simvastatin is used in the treatment of high cholesterol; high cholesterol, familial heterozygous; high cholesterol, familial homozygous; hyperlipoproteinemia type iia, elevated ldl; hyperlipoproteinemia (and more), and belongs to the drug class statins. Not for use in pregnancy.

Simvastatin 40 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.

Click on the link to view an image of the pill:

http://www.drugs.com/imprints/ll-c04-12772.html

Take care.-