Would a at home pregnancy test positive if on Mirena?

No a home pregnancy test shouldn't test positive if you are no MIrena, unless you are really pregnant.

I have been on mirena since november of 2008 and ive missed my first period october 2009. should i?

... be concern because ive token a home pregnancy test n a urine test at a hospital and they both came back negative... so wat shuld i do?

Should I go to the doctor, ER, or nothing with these signs, I have the Mirena?

I have had the mirena for about 10 months. I have been cramping straight for 2 weeks and I was having many sign of pregnancy and took a at home test ...

I had my mirena in for the whole five years no problems it was great ... towards the end I started?

... having my periods back I had the mirena removed april third I had some very light bleeding after for about a week ... now I am experiencing ...

Will mirena cause a negative pregnancy test ?

... 2years would that cause you test negative vsuse of the hormones? or does that or whatever else not interfere if your pregnant you'll test ...

So I took two pregnancy test?

Because my period had been absent, and i had symptoms. the first i took around 7 pm it was false. The second i took first thing in the morning around ...