Would a at home pregnancy test positive if on Mirena?

No a home pregnancy test shouldn't test positive if you are no MIrena, unless you are really pregnant.

I have been on mirena since november of 2008 and ive missed my first period october 2009. should i?

... be concern because ive token a home pregnancy test n a urine test at a hospital and they both came back negative... so wat shuld i do?

Should I go to the doctor, ER, or nothing with these signs, I have the Mirena?

I have had the mirena for about 10 months. I have been cramping straight for 2 weeks and I was having many sign of pregnancy and took a at home test ...

A urine test came back positive and and fifteen min later it came out negative. plse explain?

my bf has been off oxicodone since before march 5th. we have been using first check at home drug tests every few days and thnk goodness it has been ...

I had my mirena in for the whole five years no problems it was great ... towards the end I started?

... having my periods back I had the mirena removed april third I had some very light bleeding after for about a week ... now I am experiencing ...

So I took two pregnancy test?

Because my period had been absent, and i had symptoms. the first i took around 7 pm it was false. The second i took first thing in the morning around ...