Would a at home pregnancy test positive if on Mirena?

No a home pregnancy test shouldn't test positive if you are no MIrena, unless you are really pregnant.

I have been on mirena since november of 2008 and ive missed my first period october 2009. should i?

... be concern because ive token a home pregnancy test n a urine test at a hospital and they both came back negative... so wat shuld i do?

I recently came up positive for methamphetamines, a drug which I've never seen, let alone used?

The first test I was positive on was last monday, March 5th. I didnt believe it so I asked for a second. Same result. Then I bought a take home test ...

Mirena - I got pregnant after having the iud for 18 months and when the doctor took it out I got?

... brown spotting at first and than i am having like a period for 10 days after removal. the pregnancy test keeps giving me negative results but the ...

Will mirena cause a negative pregnancy test ?

... 2years would that cause you test negative vsuse of the hormones? or does that or whatever else not interfere if your pregnant you'll test ...

So I took two pregnancy test?

Because my period had been absent, and i had symptoms. the first i took around 7 pm it was false. The second i took first thing in the morning around ...