Would a at home pregnancy test positive if on Mirena?

No a home pregnancy test shouldn't test positive if you are no MIrena, unless you are really pregnant.

I took 2 home pregnancy tests, one said positive and 1 said negative. I have mirena, help?

I have had the Mirena for 2 years now, last week I started getting nauseous at the same time everyday, I had some very light bleeding for a day, then ...

Mirena - I got pregnant after having the iud for 18 months and when the doctor took it out I got?

... brown spotting at first and than i am having like a period for 10 days after removal. the pregnancy test keeps giving me negative results but the ...

I had my mirena in for the whole five years no problems it was great ... towards the end I started?

... having my periods back I had the mirena removed april third I had some very light bleeding after for about a week ... now I am experiencing ...

Will mirena cause a negative pregnancy test ?

... 2years would that cause you test negative vsuse of the hormones? or does that or whatever else not interfere if your pregnant you'll test ...

So I took two pregnancy test?

Because my period had been absent, and i had symptoms. the first i took around 7 pm it was false. The second i took first thing in the morning around ...