Would a at home pregnancy test positive if on Mirena?

No a home pregnancy test shouldn't test positive if you are no MIrena, unless you are really pregnant.

Should I go to the doctor, ER, or nothing with these signs, I have the Mirena?

I have had the mirena for about 10 months. I have been cramping straight for 2 weeks and I was having many sign of pregnancy and took a at home test ...

I recently came up positive for methamphetamines, a drug which I've never seen, let alone used?

The first test I was positive on was last monday, March 5th. I didnt believe it so I asked for a second. Same result. Then I bought a take home test ...

Will mirena cause a negative pregnancy test ?

... 2years would that cause you test negative vsuse of the hormones? or does that or whatever else not interfere if your pregnant you'll test ...

Could I have gotten pregnant after my Mirena removal but before my period?

I had my IUD(Mirena) removed Sep30, 2013. I had some spotting but was barely anything only maybe once. Then i started my period on Oct24 or 25, 2013. ...

So I took two pregnancy test?

Because my period had been absent, and i had symptoms. the first i took around 7 pm it was false. The second i took first thing in the morning around ...