Would a at home pregnancy test positive if on Mirena?

No a home pregnancy test shouldn't test positive if you are no MIrena, unless you are really pregnant.

I have been on mirena since november of 2008 and ive missed my first period october 2009. should i?

... be concern because ive token a home pregnancy test n a urine test at a hospital and they both came back negative... so wat shuld i do?

I recently came up positive for methamphetamines, a drug which I've never seen, let alone used?

The first test I was positive on was last monday, March 5th. I didnt believe it so I asked for a second. Same result. Then I bought a take home test ...

Mirena - I got pregnant after having the iud for 18 months and when the doctor took it out I got?

... brown spotting at first and than i am having like a period for 10 days after removal. the pregnancy test keeps giving me negative results but the ...

A urine test came back positive and and fifteen min later it came out negative. plse explain?

my bf has been off oxicodone since before march 5th. we have been using first check at home drug tests every few days and thnk goodness it has been ...

So I took two pregnancy test?

Because my period had been absent, and i had symptoms. the first i took around 7 pm it was false. The second i took first thing in the morning around ...