Would a at home pregnancy test positive if on Mirena?

No a home pregnancy test shouldn't test positive if you are no MIrena, unless you are really pregnant.

Should I go to the doctor, ER, or nothing with these signs, I have the Mirena?

I have had the mirena for about 10 months. I have been cramping straight for 2 weeks and I was having many sign of pregnancy and took a at home test ...

I recently came up positive for methamphetamines, a drug which I've never seen, let alone used?

The first test I was positive on was last monday, March 5th. I didnt believe it so I asked for a second. Same result. Then I bought a take home test ...

I took 2 home pregnancy tests, one said positive and 1 said negative. I have mirena, help?

I have had the Mirena for 2 years now, last week I started getting nauseous at the same time everyday, I had some very light bleeding for a day, then ...

A urine test came back positive and and fifteen min later it came out negative. plse explain?

my bf has been off oxicodone since before march 5th. we have been using first check at home drug tests every few days and thnk goodness it has been ...

I had my mirena in for the whole five years no problems it was great ... towards the end I started?

... having my periods back I had the mirena removed april third I had some very light bleeding after for about a week ... now I am experiencing ...