Are there any withdrawal symptoms after stopping protonix?

No, Protonix, a proton pump inhibitor, does not cause dependency or withdrawal symptoms. That being true, your acidic stomach with reflux may return.

Recently, I was prescribed Protonix (Pantoprazole) for an ulcer. Since I started the Protonix, it?

... seems my Ritalin isn't effective as it was prior to the Protonix. Since Protonix reduces the acid in the stomach, is it possible I'm ...

Stomach pain caused by stopping protonix?

I was on protonix 40mg for my GERD for a month before my first dose ran out. For a week after that, I felt fine. Now the stomach pains are back, ...

Protonix - been taking for a few years now, but am getting symptoms again, what should I do?

. Can I add another med or should I switch

89 yo Mom is on Protonix. Could it cause loss of appetite and flat mood? She's normally talkative?

now she's very quiet and only talks when addressed. She also is more confused. They also started her on Erythromycin a couple days before the ...

Nystatin/Triamcinolone - Is there withdrawal symptoms that may occur after stopping the medication?

I took this medication for jock itch. But after stopping the medication I started experiencing sever itching and sensitivity. I also noted thickening ...