Are there any withdrawal symptoms after stopping protonix?

No, Protonix, a proton pump inhibitor, does not cause dependency or withdrawal symptoms. That being true, your acidic stomach with reflux may return.

Lexapro withdrawal Symptoms after 2 weeks?

2 weeks ago I taper down lexapro for three weeks after 9 months of use. I had the brain zaps since almost the first day of stopping it, but that was ...

Is there and significant difference in the effects of Protonix as compared with Prilosic?

My wife is on Protonix but the health insurance Co. we are considering for next year does not have Protonix on its formulary.

Stomach pain caused by stopping protonix?

I was on protonix 40mg for my GERD for a month before my first dose ran out. For a week after that, I felt fine. Now the stomach pains are back, ...

Protonix - been taking for a few years now, but am getting symptoms again, what should I do?

. Can I add another med or should I switch

Nystatin/Triamcinolone - Is there withdrawal symptoms that may occur after stopping the medication?

I took this medication for jock itch. But after stopping the medication I started experiencing sever itching and sensitivity. I also noted thickening ...