Are there any withdrawal symptoms after stopping protonix?

No, Protonix, a proton pump inhibitor, does not cause dependency or withdrawal symptoms. That being true, your acidic stomach with reflux may return.

Lexapro withdrawal Symptoms after 2 weeks?

2 weeks ago I taper down lexapro for three weeks after 9 months of use. I had the brain zaps since almost the first day of stopping it, but that was ...

Recently, I was prescribed Protonix (Pantoprazole) for an ulcer. Since I started the Protonix, it?

... seems my Ritalin isn't effective as it was prior to the Protonix. Since Protonix reduces the acid in the stomach, is it possible I'm ...

Protonix - been taking for a few years now, but am getting symptoms again, what should I do?

. Can I add another med or should I switch

Nystatin/Triamcinolone - Is there withdrawal symptoms that may occur after stopping the medication?

I took this medication for jock itch. But after stopping the medication I started experiencing sever itching and sensitivity. I also noted thickening ...

Gabapentin - 600 mg withdrawal?

Can taking up to 600 mgs of Gaba A day for 8 days,and then stopping cause any withdrawal symptoms?