Are there any withdrawal symptoms after stopping protonix?

No, Protonix, a proton pump inhibitor, does not cause dependency or withdrawal symptoms. That being true, your acidic stomach with reflux may return.

Lexapro withdrawal Symptoms after 2 weeks?

2 weeks ago I taper down lexapro for three weeks after 9 months of use. I had the brain zaps since almost the first day of stopping it, but that was ...

My mom was put in protonix for 30 days.once she stopped,the symptoms came back.should the md refill?

The doc doesn't answer calls to renew rx

89 yo Mom is on Protonix. Could it cause loss of appetite and flat mood? She's normally talkative?

now she's very quiet and only talks when addressed. She also is more confused. They also started her on Erythromycin a couple days before the ...

Nystatin/Triamcinolone - Is there withdrawal symptoms that may occur after stopping the medication?

I took this medication for jock itch. But after stopping the medication I started experiencing sever itching and sensitivity. I also noted thickening ...

Dr just switched me from Remeron to Welbutrin xl. I will be on 150 for 7 days then go to 300 xl 1xd?

The Dr said to cut my Remeron from 30 to 15 the first 2 nights I'm on the Welbutrin & then just stop. He says I shouldn't have any ...