Are there any withdrawal symptoms after stopping protonix?

No, Protonix, a proton pump inhibitor, does not cause dependency or withdrawal symptoms. That being true, your acidic stomach with reflux may return.

Lexapro withdrawal Symptoms after 2 weeks?

2 weeks ago I taper down lexapro for three weeks after 9 months of use. I had the brain zaps since almost the first day of stopping it, but that was ...

Recently, I was prescribed Protonix (Pantoprazole) for an ulcer. Since I started the Protonix, it?

... seems my Ritalin isn't effective as it was prior to the Protonix. Since Protonix reduces the acid in the stomach, is it possible I'm ...

Stomach pain caused by stopping protonix?

I was on protonix 40mg for my GERD for a month before my first dose ran out. For a week after that, I felt fine. Now the stomach pains are back, ...

Nystatin/Triamcinolone - Is there withdrawal symptoms that may occur after stopping the medication?

I took this medication for jock itch. But after stopping the medication I started experiencing sever itching and sensitivity. I also noted thickening ...

Dr just switched me from Remeron to Welbutrin xl. I will be on 150 for 7 days then go to 300 xl 1xd?

The Dr said to cut my Remeron from 30 to 15 the first 2 nights I'm on the Welbutrin & then just stop. He says I shouldn't have any ...