Are there any withdrawal symptoms after stopping protonix?

No, Protonix, a proton pump inhibitor, does not cause dependency or withdrawal symptoms. That being true, your acidic stomach with reflux may return.

Lexapro withdrawal Symptoms after 2 weeks?

2 weeks ago I taper down lexapro for three weeks after 9 months of use. I had the brain zaps since almost the first day of stopping it, but that was ...

My mom was put in protonix for 30 days.once she stopped,the symptoms came back.should the md refill?

The doc doesn't answer calls to renew rx

Protonix - been taking for a few years now, but am getting symptoms again, what should I do?

. Can I add another med or should I switch

89 yo Mom is on Protonix. Could it cause loss of appetite and flat mood? She's normally talkative?

now she's very quiet and only talks when addressed. She also is more confused. They also started her on Erythromycin a couple days before the ...

Gabapentin - 600 mg withdrawal?

Can taking up to 600 mgs of Gaba A day for 8 days,and then stopping cause any withdrawal symptoms?