Witch is closer to xanax ? temazepam or clonazepam?

It depends on how you look at it. Lorazepam is less potent than Xanax, but lasts about as long in terms of therapeutic effect.

Peak plasma for Lorazepam is on average 2 hours after taking the dose (orally).

Xanax's peak occurs after approximately 1-2 hours, on average.

Klonopin is as potent as Xanax (on a mg per mg basis), but also lasts longer (half-live is 100hrs, Xanax's hl is 8 hours).

Klonopin takes 1-4 hour to reach its peak effects, so it's not as useful for panic attacks, but is great for preventing them.

So, if you're looking to stop a panic attack, taking Lorazepam is probably a good idea, especially if you put the pill under your tongue and allow it to absorb through the mucus membranes in your mouth (taking it straight to the bloodstream, instead of needing to go through the digestive tract first).