Will zantac make you fail a test for meth?

Anonymous

Zantac - Can cause false positive for Amphetamines.-

Take care.-

When testing for meth in a lab will methadone show up or is a different test needed?urine +4meth?

i have heard zantac will show up as meth. is there anything that will show up as methadone other than methadone? when testing for meth in a lab will ...

Will taking a M. Amphet salts 30 mlgs also known as adderaol make me fail my urine drug?

I go to a liquid methadome recovery center and take the liquid methadome every day. I am drug tested every other week. I also started probation and ...

Took large amount of sudafed and then failed my drug test. Was sick. Can this make me have a false?

... positive for Meth. Haven't done any Meth , need help to stay out of jail!

Will phenegran make me fail a drug test?

I take saouboxen on a daily basis and have been sick latley they prescribed phenegran for it but i need to make sure it doesnt show up in a drug test

I took 3 zantac in past 2 weeks then heard you could fail for amphetamines on a drug test so I?

... stopped. They were 75 not 150. Have I taken enough to fail a drugtest?