Will zantac make you fail a test for meth?

Anonymous

Zantac - Can cause false positive for Amphetamines.-

Take care.-

When testing for meth in a lab will methadone show up or is a different test needed?urine +4meth?

i have heard zantac will show up as meth. is there anything that will show up as methadone other than methadone? when testing for meth in a lab will ...

Will taking a M. Amphet salts 30 mlgs also known as adderaol make me fail my urine drug?

I go to a liquid methadome recovery center and take the liquid methadome every day. I am drug tested every other week. I also started probation and ...

Will phenegran make me fail a drug test?

I take saouboxen on a daily basis and have been sick latley they prescribed phenegran for it but i need to make sure it doesnt show up in a drug test

Will nyquil and robitusin make you hot for meth on a 7 panel drug test on parole?

him nyquil and robitusin chest and cold will he come up hot for meth or any thing else in his ua