Will zantac make you fail a test for meth?

Anonymous

Zantac - Can cause false positive for Amphetamines.-

Take care.-

When testing for meth in a lab will methadone show up or is a different test needed?urine +4meth?

i have heard zantac will show up as meth. is there anything that will show up as methadone other than methadone? when testing for meth in a lab will ...

How long will Zantac show up in a urine test?

I am on parole and took one 150mg ?

Will taking a M. Amphet salts 30 mlgs also known as adderaol make me fail my urine drug?

I go to a liquid methadome recovery center and take the liquid methadome every day. I am drug tested every other week. I also started probation and ...

Does zantac cause white feces in children?

my 5 year old granddaughter is taking zantac and her mother says her feces has been white since she was put on this medication.I just want to make ...

Will nyquil and robitusin make you hot for meth on a 7 panel drug test on parole?

him nyquil and robitusin chest and cold will he come up hot for meth or any thing else in his ua