Will xanax show up positive on a urine test?

Yes alprazolam = Xanax will be detected in a ua or blood test up to 30 day's !

Oetck1 5 Feb 2012

Thank you. I had a old script and a new job. I will see my Dr. Thank you very much.

DzooBaby 6 Feb 2012

As long as you can prove you have a script you should be ok for a pre-employment drug screen. No worries! Most pre-employment screens are looking for illegally obtained drugs. If a Dr has prescribed them, it is ok unless you are trying to get a DOT job and arent allowed any medications that alter your ability to drive. They will just either call the Dr who prescribed or the pharmacy to be sure you have a legit Rx. Good Luck!

Anonymous

Yep ddog does know his benzos... will test positive for benzos or alprazolam, depending on the specificity of your drug test.

The Sweet Hippy,
Laura

As far as I know, benzo's are detectable 30 days, or more, a lot has to do with your liver functioning properly.