Will u provide me the information regarding ANTIFUNGAL drug- ANIDULAFUNGIN?

You should check this web page for information on this drug.

smitaa 17 Jan 2010

it is very useful for me and thanku very much

Candida Infections, Systemic - Help! I live in Albuquerque New Mexico, I can't find a doctor that?

... knows anything about candida, I've been to so many doctors over the last four years, all of them say my symptoms are in my head, but I know ...

Pls I need a full article on antifungal effect of lemongrass against Candida spp?

pls i need dis information as a guide 2 a resaerch am conducting. thanks if u can help

What is the most effective drug for candidiasis?

For months now, I feel wet down, it itches and it's gradually turning me off. I know it's a candidiasis but can't make any good drug ...

Diflucan -Can this drug cause a jaundice effect? On the face sort of light brownish?

I am very pale and white. I have been taking 5 troches a day after discovering from my GI doc after an endoscopy that I have a fungal candida growth ...