Will Tramadol hydrochloride make you drowsy?

yes, if you are not used to taking opiates or opiate like meds, then tramadol can make you feel sedated. Tramadol has the pain killing strength of Tylenol#3... Dave

Yes, tramadol can make you drowsy, so be careful when driving or doing other things that need alertness, especially when you first start the medication. No need to worry, it's just important to be cautious, and be aware of how you are feeling.

Yes, it can make you drowsy and give you energy! depending on your state of mind and what your doing.