Will the depo shot make you have thyroid problems?

There is no note about the Depo causing thyroid problems.

http://www.drugs.com/depo-provera.html

Only caution stated is:

Estrogens/Progestogens (Includes Depo-Provera) ⇔ Thyroid Function Tests

Applies to: Thyroid Disease

Depo-Provera - I gave myself the depo shot. It did not make my butt muscle hurt the day after like?

... previous injections and some of the medication leaked out. Should I do another shot to make sure I am covered?

Took my very 1st depo shot?

First depo shot was in april haven't been sexually active since march. Was late for next shot and only took it in september. I had my 1st sexual ...

How long will it take for the depo shot to leave my system?

I am 21 and have three children i first was injected with depo when i was 15 after my first child i stayed on it for three years not many problems ...

Ok so its been week 6 of my Depo Shot?

And since I got my period thats been 2weeks already and its still there but its just spotting and very light. But still i want it to go away already ...

Depo-Provera - Has anyone NOT experienced weight gain with the Depo shot?

I've tried the pill in many different forms, and I've experimeced relatively low amounts of weight gain no more than 5-7 lbs but I am ...

0 answers 10 days ago