Will the depo shot make you have thyroid problems?

There is no note about the Depo causing thyroid problems.

http://www.drugs.com/depo-provera.html

Only caution stated is:

Estrogens/Progestogens (Includes Depo-Provera) ⇔ Thyroid Function Tests

Applies to: Thyroid Disease

What did the Depo-Provera do to my hormones to make me gain this weight & how do I get it off?

I had the Depo-Provera shot after we lost our son to prevent pregnancy well on medicine for depression. I gained 30lbs in 2 weeks and another 10lbs ...

Depo-Provera - After only taking one depo provera shot when should I start my period?

I'm 19 years old and I tried the depo shot and I hated it. I have only had one shot and gained 20 pounds!!! I'm moody and have such bad ...

I have gotten 3 depo shots. my next one is due in July. if I miss the shot will I get pregnant?

The first depo shot i was spotting on and off for about 3 weeks. The second shot seemed like a regular menstrual for 3 or 4 days, the third shot no ...

How long will it take for the depo shot to leave my system?

I am 21 and have three children i first was injected with depo when i was 15 after my first child i stayed on it for three years not many problems ...

1 answer 16 days ago

Depo-Provera - How long does the shot take to wear off I've on the shot for 4 years?

I've been on the depo Provera shot since I first ever started periods I was 16 and my mom made me go on it I never had missed a shot but I ...

1 answer 15 days ago