Will the depo shot make you have thyroid problems?

There is no note about the Depo causing thyroid problems.

http://www.drugs.com/depo-provera.html

Only caution stated is:

Estrogens/Progestogens (Includes Depo-Provera) ⇔ Thyroid Function Tests

Applies to: Thyroid Disease

HELP me understand thyroid problems!! Just started Armour?

I stumbled across this website when my doctor put me on armour thyroid about a week ago. I have suffered from thyroid problems for about 12 years or ...

Took my very 1st depo shot?

First depo shot was in april haven't been sexually active since march. Was late for next shot and only took it in september. I had my 1st sexual ...

Took one depo shot when will I be able to try concieving?

I had a depo shot once and it expired back in may of 2015 and I have had two regular periods since then and now this month nothing is that normal? I ...

Ok so its been week 6 of my Depo Shot?

And since I got my period thats been 2weeks already and its still there but its just spotting and very light. But still i want it to go away already ...

Depo-Provera - Has anyone NOT experienced weight gain with the Depo shot?

I've tried the pill in many different forms, and I've experimeced relatively low amounts of weight gain no more than 5-7 lbs but I am ...