Will the depo shot make you have thyroid problems?

There is no note about the Depo causing thyroid problems.

http://www.drugs.com/depo-provera.html

Only caution stated is:

Estrogens/Progestogens (Includes Depo-Provera) ⇔ Thyroid Function Tests

Applies to: Thyroid Disease

HELP me understand thyroid problems!! Just started Armour?

I stumbled across this website when my doctor put me on armour thyroid about a week ago. I have suffered from thyroid problems for about 12 years or ...

Can u get pregnant afta getting off the depo shot?

Im not trying to get pregnant coz im onli 18 years old but i want to discontinue the depo shot due to the side effects that im getting..i will still ...

First time on depo shot?

I got my first depo shot in January, my next shot isn't due until the 31st of March. When I got the shot my period and spotting didn't ...

Can I get pregnant (I missed my last depo shot at the end of apr) after I get the shot on Jul 14th?

I've had 2 depo shots, one in Sept. last year and another in Jan. I was due for my next shot at the end of last April, but I missed it. I will ...

Unprotected sex, overdue on Depo shot...please help!?

I had unprotected sex yesterday and my depo shot apparently ran out... my last shot was in April. I have an appointment to get my shot tomorrow, ...