Will the depo shot make you have thyroid problems?

There is no note about the Depo causing thyroid problems.

http://www.drugs.com/depo-provera.html

Only caution stated is:

Estrogens/Progestogens (Includes Depo-Provera) ⇔ Thyroid Function Tests

Applies to: Thyroid Disease

What did the Depo-Provera do to my hormones to make me gain this weight & how do I get it off?

I had the Depo-Provera shot after we lost our son to prevent pregnancy well on medicine for depression. I gained 30lbs in 2 weeks and another 10lbs ...

HELP me understand thyroid problems!! Just started Armour?

I stumbled across this website when my doctor put me on armour thyroid about a week ago. I have suffered from thyroid problems for about 12 years or ...

Took my very 1st depo shot?

First depo shot was in april haven't been sexually active since march. Was late for next shot and only took it in september. I had my 1st sexual ...

Could I be prengent I miss my depo?

Could i be prengent i miss my depo shot? Ok i got on my depo shot now four months Ago i was on my period When i reserved the shot. I haven't had ...

I have gotten 3 depo shots. my next one is due in July. if I miss the shot will I get pregnant?

The first depo shot i was spotting on and off for about 3 weeks. The second shot seemed like a regular menstrual for 3 or 4 days, the third shot no ...