Will the depo shot make you have thyroid problems?

There is no note about the Depo causing thyroid problems.

Only caution stated is:

Estrogens/Progestogens (Includes Depo-Provera) ⇔ Thyroid Function Tests

Applies to: Thyroid Disease

What did the Depo-Provera do to my hormones to make me gain this weight & how do I get it off?

I had the Depo-Provera shot after we lost our son to prevent pregnancy well on medicine for depression. I gained 30lbs in 2 weeks and another 10lbs ...

HELP me understand thyroid problems!! Just started Armour?

I stumbled across this website when my doctor put me on armour thyroid about a week ago. I have suffered from thyroid problems for about 12 years or ...

Took my very 1st depo shot?

First depo shot was in april haven't been sexually active since march. Was late for next shot and only took it in september. I had my 1st sexual ...

Is it normal to bleed for 4 months after skipping your depo shot?

Im new to the whole depo shot thing and so I got my shot about 4 months ago but ever since I skipped getting my second shot because wen I was on it I ...

I skipped my depo shot and now I'm bleeding alot is this normal or is there something wrong???

I got my first depo shot around June 15 and I was supposed to get my shot again on August 12-22 but I never did and now I've been on my period ...