Will the depo shot make you have thyroid problems?

There is no note about the Depo causing thyroid problems.

http://www.drugs.com/depo-provera.html

Only caution stated is:

Estrogens/Progestogens (Includes Depo-Provera) ⇔ Thyroid Function Tests

Applies to: Thyroid Disease

What did the Depo-Provera do to my hormones to make me gain this weight & how do I get it off?

I had the Depo-Provera shot after we lost our son to prevent pregnancy well on medicine for depression. I gained 30lbs in 2 weeks and another 10lbs ...

First time on depo shot?

I got my first depo shot in January, my next shot isn't due until the 31st of March. When I got the shot my period and spotting didn't ...

Depo-Provera - I gave myself the depo shot. It did not make my butt muscle hurt the day after like?

... previous injections and some of the medication leaked out. Should I do another shot to make sure I am covered?

Can I get pregnant (I missed my last depo shot at the end of apr) after I get the shot on Jul 14th?

I've had 2 depo shots, one in Sept. last year and another in Jan. I was due for my next shot at the end of last April, but I missed it. I will ...

Unprotected sex, overdue on Depo shot...please help!?

I had unprotected sex yesterday and my depo shot apparently ran out... my last shot was in April. I have an appointment to get my shot tomorrow, ...