Will the depo shot make you have thyroid problems?

There is no note about the Depo causing thyroid problems.

http://www.drugs.com/depo-provera.html

Only caution stated is:

Estrogens/Progestogens (Includes Depo-Provera) ⇔ Thyroid Function Tests

Applies to: Thyroid Disease

What did the Depo-Provera do to my hormones to make me gain this weight & how do I get it off?

I had the Depo-Provera shot after we lost our son to prevent pregnancy well on medicine for depression. I gained 30lbs in 2 weeks and another 10lbs ...

HELP me understand thyroid problems!! Just started Armour?

I stumbled across this website when my doctor put me on armour thyroid about a week ago. I have suffered from thyroid problems for about 12 years or ...

Depo-Provera - I gave myself the depo shot. It did not make my butt muscle hurt the day after like?

... previous injections and some of the medication leaked out. Should I do another shot to make sure I am covered?

How long will it take for the depo shot to leave my system?

I am 21 and have three children i first was injected with depo when i was 15 after my first child i stayed on it for three years not many problems ...

Hi Just wondering if I can get pregnant after missing depo provera shot?

Hi all I had a miscarrige in November and was on cerrelle pill until my first ever depo shot on 11th march I was due for next shot on 3rd june I was ...