Will the depo shot make you have thyroid problems?

There is no note about the Depo causing thyroid problems.

http://www.drugs.com/depo-provera.html

Only caution stated is:

Estrogens/Progestogens (Includes Depo-Provera) ⇔ Thyroid Function Tests

Applies to: Thyroid Disease

HELP me understand thyroid problems!! Just started Armour?

I stumbled across this website when my doctor put me on armour thyroid about a week ago. I have suffered from thyroid problems for about 12 years or ...

Depo-Provera - After only taking one depo provera shot when should I start my period?

I'm 19 years old and I tried the depo shot and I hated it. I have only had one shot and gained 20 pounds!!! I'm moody and have such bad ...

First time on depo shot?

I got my first depo shot in January, my next shot isn't due until the 31st of March. When I got the shot my period and spotting didn't ...

What's going on with me?

I was on the depo shot for 6 months and I ended up not going back for my next shot because I was having a few problems with it the last couple of ...

Depo-Provera - I gave myself the depo shot. It did not make my butt muscle hurt the day after like?

... previous injections and some of the medication leaked out. Should I do another shot to make sure I am covered?