Will the depo shot make you have thyroid problems?

There is no note about the Depo causing thyroid problems.

http://www.drugs.com/depo-provera.html

Only caution stated is:

Estrogens/Progestogens (Includes Depo-Provera) ⇔ Thyroid Function Tests

Applies to: Thyroid Disease

What did the Depo-Provera do to my hormones to make me gain this weight & how do I get it off?

I had the Depo-Provera shot after we lost our son to prevent pregnancy well on medicine for depression. I gained 30lbs in 2 weeks and another 10lbs ...

Depo-Provera - After only taking one depo provera shot when should I start my period?

I'm 19 years old and I tried the depo shot and I hated it. I have only had one shot and gained 20 pounds!!! I'm moody and have such bad ...

First time on depo shot?

I got my first depo shot in January, my next shot isn't due until the 31st of March. When I got the shot my period and spotting didn't ...

Took my very 1st depo shot?

First depo shot was in april haven't been sexually active since march. Was late for next shot and only took it in september. I had my 1st sexual ...

I started bleeding maybe a month after my first depo shot and it hasn't really stopped since then?

I just got my second shot almost two weeks ago and I'm still bleeding. It's really annoying. Can I do anything to make it finally stop?