Will the depo shot make you have thyroid problems?

There is no note about the Depo causing thyroid problems.

http://www.drugs.com/depo-provera.html

Only caution stated is:

Estrogens/Progestogens (Includes Depo-Provera) ⇔ Thyroid Function Tests

Applies to: Thyroid Disease

Depo-Provera - After only taking one depo provera shot when should I start my period?

I'm 19 years old and I tried the depo shot and I hated it. I have only had one shot and gained 20 pounds!!! I'm moody and have such bad ...

Am I on the depo or nuvaring when I do this? or am I on both?

I took the depo shot once in January only one dose, I had a non stop period for 2 months and 1 week before I went to see my gyno, she gave me the ...

What's going on with me?

I was on the depo shot for 6 months and I ended up not going back for my next shot because I was having a few problems with it the last couple of ...

Depo-Provera - I gave myself the depo shot. It did not make my butt muscle hurt the day after like?

... previous injections and some of the medication leaked out. Should I do another shot to make sure I am covered?

Unprotected sex, overdue on Depo shot...please help!?

I had unprotected sex yesterday and my depo shot apparently ran out... my last shot was in April. I have an appointment to get my shot tomorrow, ...