Will the depo shot make you have thyroid problems?

There is no note about the Depo causing thyroid problems.

http://www.drugs.com/depo-provera.html

Only caution stated is:

Estrogens/Progestogens (Includes Depo-Provera) ⇔ Thyroid Function Tests

Applies to: Thyroid Disease

HELP me understand thyroid problems!! Just started Armour?

I stumbled across this website when my doctor put me on armour thyroid about a week ago. I have suffered from thyroid problems for about 12 years or ...

Can u get pregnant afta getting off the depo shot?

Im not trying to get pregnant coz im onli 18 years old but i want to discontinue the depo shot due to the side effects that im getting..i will still ...

Am I on the depo or nuvaring when I do this? or am I on both?

I took the depo shot once in January only one dose, I had a non stop period for 2 months and 1 week before I went to see my gyno, she gave me the ...

First time on depo shot?

I got my first depo shot in January, my next shot isn't due until the 31st of March. When I got the shot my period and spotting didn't ...

What's going on with me?

I was on the depo shot for 6 months and I ended up not going back for my next shot because I was having a few problems with it the last couple of ...