Will the depo shot make you have thyroid problems?

There is no note about the Depo causing thyroid problems.

http://www.drugs.com/depo-provera.html

Only caution stated is:

Estrogens/Progestogens (Includes Depo-Provera) ⇔ Thyroid Function Tests

Applies to: Thyroid Disease

What did the Depo-Provera do to my hormones to make me gain this weight & how do I get it off?

I had the Depo-Provera shot after we lost our son to prevent pregnancy well on medicine for depression. I gained 30lbs in 2 weeks and another 10lbs ...

HELP me understand thyroid problems!! Just started Armour?

I stumbled across this website when my doctor put me on armour thyroid about a week ago. I have suffered from thyroid problems for about 12 years or ...

Can u get pregnant afta getting off the depo shot?

Im not trying to get pregnant coz im onli 18 years old but i want to discontinue the depo shot due to the side effects that im getting..i will still ...

First time on depo shot?

I got my first depo shot in January, my next shot isn't due until the 31st of March. When I got the shot my period and spotting didn't ...

I started bleeding maybe a month after my first depo shot and it hasn't really stopped since then?

I just got my second shot almost two weeks ago and I'm still bleeding. It's really annoying. Can I do anything to make it finally stop?

1 answer 1 day 18 hours ago