Will taking Provigil 200mg per day make me test positive for amphetamines on a U.A.?

For most drugs tests taken by most people, the answer is “no”. Sure, Provigil can be detected in your blood and urine, but a typical employment drug test does not include in the screening . This medicine is typically not something the drug tests are trying to pick up. Other drugs such as Adderall, Concerta, Ridalin.. All those will show up as an Amphetamine but not Provigil unless they have a separate test for it which 99% of UA clinics do use. Hope this helps! Happy Holidays!