Will taking .5 mgs of Melatonin a night effect my birth control pill?

Hmmm... not sure, best to check with your doctor just to be safe...

Birth Control - am I pregnant?

I am using tri-sprintec birth control. I had unprotected sex with my fiance the night before going on the white pills. this is my first pack of this ...

25mg of melatonin..4hrs later still awake..can I take more??

The first time I took melatonin, I took 1mg the first night and fell asleep fairly quickly. The next night I had to take 3mg. Now, months later, ...

I need to know how much or even if I should take Melatonin. I'm ADD and have a problem sleeping?

My Dr. has perscribed 40 mg of strattera twice a day. When I do this I become a zombie. I just want to sit and do nothing. So, I only that the one 40 ...

Is this normal on birth control?

I have been taking birth control for 2 months now and I started to get this brown discharge on the beginning of my 3rd week. It isn't a lot just ...

Could I be pregnant?

I've been on birth control for about 4 months. One night my boyfriend ejaculated in me 3 days before my last active pill. I took 2 active pills ...