Will taking .5 mgs of Melatonin a night effect my birth control pill?

Hmmm... not sure, best to check with your doctor just to be safe...

25mg of melatonin..4hrs later still awake..can I take more??

The first time I took melatonin, I took 1mg the first night and fell asleep fairly quickly. The next night I had to take 3mg. Now, months later, ...

I need to know how much or even if I should take Melatonin. I'm ADD and have a problem sleeping?

My Dr. has perscribed 40 mg of strattera twice a day. When I do this I become a zombie. I just want to sit and do nothing. So, I only that the one 40 ...

Birth Control - Am I already protected?

So I just started taking Chateal birth controlx and I'm on my second week now, i take it around 10-10:30 at night EVERYDAY. Anyways I was just ...

I just stopped taking Jolivette for birth control less than a week ago. Last night I pasted out and?

Threw up.could this be a side effect from stopping the pills or could it be that I'm pregnant?

How much melatonin should I take?

I've bought some melatonin. Each pill is 6 mg of melatonin and "Soothing Chamomile". I've taken medication to help myself sleep ...