Will taking .5 mgs of Melatonin a night effect my birth control pill?

Hmmm... not sure, best to check with your doctor just to be safe...

Tri-Sprintec: Is it ok to drink alcohol after taking this birth control pill?

It's the weekend and I plan on drinking a little with my friends. I take my pills at 8 every night and I might be drinking around 10 or 11 at ...

I had paraguard iud removed the day I was ovulating started taking lo loesterin birth control that?

night but also had sex that night could I be pregnant?

25mg of melatonin..4hrs later still awake..can I take more??

The first time I took melatonin, I took 1mg the first night and fell asleep fairly quickly. The next night I had to take 3mg. Now, months later, ...

I am on MMT, 90 mgs daily. Klonopin 1 mg PRN. Is it okay to add melatonin for better sleep?

I have chronic insomnia. Meds: 90 mgs methadone daily. Klonopin 1mg PRN. My dr gave me Trazedone but I do not like it's side effects. I prefer a ...

Is this normal on birth control?

I have been taking birth control for 2 months now and I started to get this brown discharge on the beginning of my 3rd week. It isn't a lot just ...