Will taking .5 mgs of Melatonin a night effect my birth control pill?

Hmmm... not sure, best to check with your doctor just to be safe...

25mg of melatonin..4hrs later still awake..can I take more??

The first time I took melatonin, I took 1mg the first night and fell asleep fairly quickly. The next night I had to take 3mg. Now, months later, ...

I need to know how much or even if I should take Melatonin. I'm ADD and have a problem sleeping?

My Dr. has perscribed 40 mg of strattera twice a day. When I do this I become a zombie. I just want to sit and do nothing. So, I only that the one 40 ...

I am on MMT, 90 mgs daily. Klonopin 1 mg PRN. Is it okay to add melatonin for better sleep?

I have chronic insomnia. Meds: 90 mgs methadone daily. Klonopin 1mg PRN. My dr gave me Trazedone but I do not like it's side effects. I prefer a ...

I had unprotected sex last night... I am on birth control.. should I take plan b anyway?

I am on a form of loestrin 24 bec they don't make loestrin anymore... and I've been taking my pill but not at the same time everyday ...

Could I be pregnant?

I have been on birth control for three and a half years. I had unprotected sex for my first time and took my last pill in my packet that night. I ...