Will robaxin cause you to fail a urine test?

Anonymous

Hello williewonkas. Yes it contains codeine and can cause a positive reading. Regards pledge

Will taking a M. Amphet salts 30 mlgs also known as adderaol make me fail my urine drug?

I go to a liquid methadome recovery center and take the liquid methadome every day. I am drug tested every other week. I also started probation and ...

Will oxycotin show up different than roxycodone in a urine test?

My pain management dr. Tests and know specifically what benziode I took last month so that's why I wondered if they can tell the difference- ...

Would it show up in a urine test?

I might have to take a urine test for a job I might get. This is all very iffy, as I just heard about the job-working the elderly. I haven't ...

Robaxin give false positive for amphetamines on drug test?

I am on the prescribed drug robaxin 750 milligrams I tested positive for amphetamines in my system and I don't understand why is robaxin capable ...