Will robaxin cause you to fail a urine test?

Hello williewonkas. Yes it contains codeine and can cause a positive reading. Regards pledge

How can I find out about cut off levels for a urine drug test?

how can i find out about the cut off levels for a urine drug test?i am on probation and have to take a urine test. i have prescription for the meds i ...

I recently lost my medical insurance, and my pain clinic Dr. knew that this was going to be?

happenning. my last appt. i had with him, he had me do a urine test. i thought, ok, no big deal, i take my meds as prescribed. well, to my suprise, ...

Will oxycotin show up different than roxycodone in a urine test?

My pain management dr. Tests and know specifically what benziode I took last month so that's why I wondered if they can tell the difference- ...

Would it show up in a urine test?

I might have to take a urine test for a job I might get. This is all very iffy, as I just heard about the job-working the elderly. I haven't ...

Robaxin give false positive for amphetamines on drug test?

I am on the prescribed drug robaxin 750 milligrams I tested positive for amphetamines in my system and I don't understand why is robaxin capable ...