Will prednisone test false positive in a urine test?

Hello grannee. Yes, being a steriod it likely will test positive. Regards pledge

Can nitrofurantoin false positive on a urine test?

I know that amoxicillian can cause a false positive on a urine test, can nitrofurantoin also cause a false positive too?

Is there list of drugs that will cause a false positive urine test for amphedimins/methanphedimins?

My daughter is on probation and must take urine tests. She is also on several medications for her bipolar and other mental issues. She tested ...

I need help. My sister tested positive for methadone in a court ordered drug test. It came back?

... positive in the urine test but not the hair test. She is on the following medications but I can't find a site that tells me if any of these ...

Will Tramadol show a false positive for Marijuana in a urine test?

I lost my job for testing positive for marijuana and I don't smoke Marijauna, or at least haven't in a long time. Some research has shown ...

Urine Test - Can gabapentin show up on a urine drug screen as a false positive for anything else?

as a false positive for anything else?