Will prednisone test false positive in a urine test?

Hello grannee. Yes, being a steriod it likely will test positive. Regards pledge

Is there list of drugs that will cause a false positive urine test for amphedimins/methanphedimins?

My daughter is on probation and must take urine tests. She is also on several medications for her bipolar and other mental issues. She tested ...

Will Tramadol show a false positive for Marijuana in a urine test?

I lost my job for testing positive for marijuana and I don't smoke Marijauna, or at least haven't in a long time. Some research has shown ...

Can naproxen cause a false positive on a urine drug test?

My daughter showed positive results for marijuana on a urine drug test. The only meds that she took prior to the test was naproxen.

What other meds can show a false positive or true positive for Serax?

I am getting a positive urine test for Serax (oxazepam). I never took it in my life

Urine Test - Can gabapentin show up on a urine drug screen as a false positive for anything else?

as a false positive for anything else?