Will prednisone test false positive in a urine test?

Anonymous

Hello grannee. Yes, being a steriod it likely will test positive. Regards pledge

I have been taking depakote for 10 years but recently my office gave me a urine test which came up?

false positive. Would depakote provide a false positive reading on a drug test ?

I need help. My sister tested positive for methadone in a court ordered drug test. It came back?

... positive in the urine test but not the hair test. She is on the following medications but I can't find a site that tells me if any of these ...

Can amoxicillin cause a false positive for cannibis on a urine test ?

I failed a urine test for cannibiniods but no T.H.C. and i was takeing amoxicillin and prednizone and ibuprofin for a abbsest tooth . could this have ...

Can naproxen cause a false positive on a urine drug test?

My daughter showed positive results for marijuana on a urine drug test. The only meds that she took prior to the test was naproxen.

What other meds can show a false positive or true positive for Serax?

I am getting a positive urine test for Serax (oxazepam). I never took it in my life