Will prednisone test false positive in a urine test?

Anonymous

Hello grannee. Yes, being a steriod it likely will test positive. Regards pledge

Can nitrofurantoin false positive on a urine test?

I know that amoxicillian can cause a false positive on a urine test, can nitrofurantoin also cause a false positive too?

Is there list of drugs that will cause a false positive urine test for amphedimins/methanphedimins?

My daughter is on probation and must take urine tests. She is also on several medications for her bipolar and other mental issues. She tested ...

I need help. My sister tested positive for methadone in a court ordered drug test. It came back?

... positive in the urine test but not the hair test. She is on the following medications but I can't find a site that tells me if any of these ...

Can any of my meds cause a false positive for benzodiazapines?

i take suboxone, zoloft, wellbutrin, visteral, and seroquil. i took a urine test at my suboxone clinic last week and tested positive for ...

Can naproxen cause a false positive on a urine drug test?

My daughter showed positive results for marijuana on a urine drug test. The only meds that she took prior to the test was naproxen.