Will prednisone test false positive in a urine test?

Hello grannee. Yes, being a steriod it likely will test positive. Regards pledge

I need help. My sister tested positive for methadone in a court ordered drug test. It came back?

... positive in the urine test but not the hair test. She is on the following medications but I can't find a site that tells me if any of these ...

Can any of my meds cause a false positive for benzodiazapines?

i take suboxone, zoloft, wellbutrin, visteral, and seroquil. i took a urine test at my suboxone clinic last week and tested positive for ...

Can naproxen cause a false positive on a urine drug test?

My daughter showed positive results for marijuana on a urine drug test. The only meds that she took prior to the test was naproxen.

What other meds can show a false positive or true positive for Serax?

I am getting a positive urine test for Serax (oxazepam). I never took it in my life

Urine Test - Can gabapentin show up on a urine drug screen as a false positive for anything else?

as a false positive for anything else?